Every time I open my web browser, the browser window opens on the website I selected. If you want to do it in your browser, read this guide.
How to set your preferred homepage in the most used web browsers
Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera
A. Internet Explorer
How to set a preferred homepage in Internet Explorer.
1. Open Internet Explorer and then open “Internet Options“.
To do this, from the IE file menu, select “Tools” > “Internet Options“.
Note*: In recent versions of IE, “Device” symbol top right.
2. At General tab, enter your favorite home page and “OK“.
B. Google Chrome
How to set your preferred homepage on Google.
1. Open Google Chrome and go to the Chrome menu and select “Settings“.
2. find “When it comes to work” section and select “Pages setup“.
4. Set your favorite home page (eg https://www.wintips.org) and “OK“.
How to set your favorite home page in Mozilla Firefox.
1. First you need to enable the main “Menu Bar” of Firefox.
Right click, to the space on the right “Page Page” and turn on Firefox “Menu Bar”.
2. From Firefox’s main menu: “Tools” > “Options“.
3. At”GeneralGo to “tab, “Homepage” settings and Enter your preferred home page: eg www.google.com. Then select “ok” To exit Firefox options.
How to set your favorite home page Apple Safari .
1. Open Safari and click the Safari menu icon top right:
2. selectAn advantages”.
3. At”GeneralGo to “tab, “Homepage” settings and Enter your preferred home page: eg www.google.com. Then click on the “Embed to current page” button below that and “Change home page” when a security warning dialog box appears.
How to set a preferred homepage in Opera:
1. Click the Opera main menu in the upper left corner from your browser window and select “Settings > Preferences”.
2. At”General” tab, make sure you select “ first.Start at the home page” optionStart up” Section.
Then go to “Homepage” section and enter your favorite home page for example https://www.wintips.org and select “OK“.