AnyProtect an online backup service that claims to take a secure backup of your computer to online servers. AnyProtect malicious software because it is bundled as part of other free software installers and when it is installed on a computer, it displays fake messages to force the user to buy the software to use it shows.
Technically “AnyProtect” is not a virus and is classified as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that can contain and install other malicious software such as malware, adware, toolbars or viruses on your computer. When your computer is infected AnyProtect, then it constantly shows messages that your computer is at security risk and you need to buy software to fix them. Another symptom of infection is that your computer’s speed may slow down due to malware running in the background.
AnyProtect online backup Malicious software can be installed without the user’s knowledge because it is usually bundled with other free software that is downloaded and installed from certain websites such as “.download.com (CNET)”, “Softonic.com”, and so on. For this reason, you should always pay attention to the installation options for any software you install on your computer, as many software installers include additional software that you may not want to install. . Simply put, DO NOT INSTALL ANY IMPORTANT SOFTWARE that comes with the software installer of the program you are trying to install. Specifically, when you install the program on your computer:
- “DO NOT PRESSThe next one” button is very fast on installation screens.
- PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- ALWAYS CHOOSE: “Special” installation.
- REFUSE to install any suggested add-on software that you do not want to install.
- Turn ON any options that indicate that your home page and search settings will be changed.
How to remove AnyProtect Online Backup from your computer:
Step 1: Start your computer in “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Start your computer in safe mode with network support. For this:
Windows 7, Vista and XP users:
- Close all programs and restart your computer.
- Click on “F8While your computer is booting, press the ” button before the Windows logo appears.
- When “Windows advanced options menu” if it appears on your screen, use the arrow keys on your keyboard “Safe mode with network” option and then click “INTRODUCTION“.
Windows 8 and 8.1 users*:
* Works on Windows 7, Vista and XP.
1. Click on “Windows” + “RClick the ” button to download Running dialog box.
2. write “msconfig” and click Enter.
3. click on Upload tab and select “Safe download” & “Network“.
4. click onOK” and restart your computer.
Note: “To boot Windows”Normal modeYou need to remove the “again” markSafe download” using the same procedure.
Step 2. Remove AnyProtect with RogueKiller.
RogueKiller It is an anti-malware program that is able to detect, stop and remove common malware and some advanced threats like rootkits, rogues, worms and more.
1. Download it and storage RogueKiller utility’* on your computer (eg desktop)
Note*: Download x86 version or X64 according to your operating system version. To find your operating system version “Right clickselect “on your computer icon”.Characteristics“and look”System type” Section.
2. Double click to run Rogue Killer.
3. Wait until the prescan is finished and then read and “Accept it” license terms.
4. Click on “ScanningClick ” to scan your computer for malicious threats and malicious startup entries.
5. Finally, when the full scan is complete, “Register” tab, select all malware found and then “Delete” button to delete them.
6. Close “RogueKiller” and go to the next step.
Step 3. Remove malware from Control Panel.
1. To do this, go to:
- Windows 7 and Vista: Start > Control Panel.
- Windows XP: Start > Settings > Control Panel
- Click on “Windows” + “RClick the ” button to download Running dialog box.
- write “control Panel” and press Enter.
2. Double click to open:
- Add or remove programs if you have Windows XP
- Programs and features (or “Uninstall the program”) if you have Windows 8, 7 or Vista.
3. When the program list appears on the screen:
3a. Sort the displayed programs by Install date (Installed) and then find and Delete (delete) any unknown software installed on your system recently.
3b. Also, remove any of these malware:
Step 4: Remove AnyProtect using “AdwCleaner”.
1. Download the AdwCleaner utility and save it to your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and Double click to open “AdwCleaner” from your desktop.
3. After receiving “License AgreementClick the “, ” buttonScanning” button.
4. Click when the scan is complete “Clean” to remove all unwanted malicious entries.
5. Click on “OK” at “AdwCleaner – Info” and “OK” again to restart your computer.
6. When your computer restarts, near “AdwCleaner“ information (reading) window and proceed to the next step.
Step 5. Remove AnyProtect with Junkware Removal Tool.
1. Download and run JRT is a tool to remove unnecessary programs.
2. “Click any button to start scanning your computer.JRT is a tool to remove unnecessary programs“.
3. Be patient while JRT checks and cleans your system.
4. Close the JRT log file and then restart your computer.
Step 6. Remove AnyProtect Infection with “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free”.
Download it and installation is one of the most trusted FREE anti-malware software available today to clean your computer of remaining malicious threats. We recommend installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium if you want to be constantly protected against malware, existing and future threats:
Removes Spyware, Adware and Malware.
Start your free download now!
Quick download and installation instructions:
- After clicking on the above link, “Start my free 14-month trial” option to start downloading.
- To install FREE version uncheck this amazing productActivate the free trial version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium” option on the final installation screen.
Scan and clean your computer with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
1. run”“Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” and if necessary, allow to update the program to the latest version and the malicious database.
2. When the update process is complete, “Scan nowClick ” to start scanning your system for malware and junk.
3. Now wait for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to finish scanning your computer for malware.
4. When the scan is complete, “Quarantine allClick ” to remove all found threats.
5. Wait for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove all infections from your system and then restart your computer (if required by the program) to completely remove all active threats.
6. After the system reboots, Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again to check that no more threats remain on your system.
Tip: To keep your computer clean and safe, Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware full scan on Windows”Safe mode“. Detailed instructions on how to do this can be found here.
Step 7. Clean up unwanted files and entries.
Use “CCleaner” and continue clean your system is temporary internet files and invalid registry entries.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “CCleaner”, read these instructions.