Insignia TVs are some of the smart TV brands you can get these days affordable price. While a 55-inch 4K TV with built-in Fire TV OS might cost you more than other brands, the Insignia has this kind of TV. Less than $400. However, you may be surprised. “Is Insignia a good brand?”
Getting an Insignia TV with great specs can be a big deal, but some potential TV buyers are interested. Insignia brand and: who makes Insignia TVs. In this guide, we’ll show you everything you need to know about Insignia TVs and whether it’s a good brand.
Read on to learn more.
Who owns the Insignia?
Insignia TVs and their other electronic products are sold Best Buy:, a multinational consumer electronics retailer based in the US. However, most of its TVs are in production Hisense: in China. This brand offers different TV models with different sizes and features.
You can buy one Insignia TV it is as small as 32 inches but can be large because 70 inches. Almost all their TV models are upgraded 4K: display resolution. They also have TV collaborations with celebrities streaming platformslike Roku TV and Amazon Fire TV.
In addition to TVs, the Insignia also has variety electronic products under his own label. Below are some of the products they offer apart from TVs:
- Home theater and surround sound systems
- Laptops and desktops
- Computer and gaming accessories
- Chargers and batteries
- Network cables and other types of electronic cables
Are Insignia TVs any good?
Although you might wonder why Insignia TVs are like that cheapthat’s it decent brand considering its price and features. This is especially true when you don’t the budget and looking for an affordable brand in the smart TV market. For example, getting a 55-inch smart TV with HDR and 4K support from Insignia will cost you. Less than $400receiving a Samsung TV with the same specifications will cost you double that price.
However, you should know that Insignia TVs and its other products are cheaper as their manufacture and parts are outsourced from China, Taiwanand: Japan. Unlike leading smart TV brands such as Samsung:, LG:, Sony:and other big companies, Insignia doesn’t make their own TVs yet; therefore their products are cheaper.
Insignia TVs — pros and cons
Before you buy an Insignia TV, you should consider this side and: cons to make your purchase worth it. Although you will save a lot of money when buying your first Insignia TV, it will always have its own disadvantages compared to other more popular TV brands. Below are the pros and cons of Insignia TVs
- They are Insignia TVs budgetary – Most potential Insignia TV owners will choose this brand because of this cost. So if you are looking for a smart TV great features and are located in a tight budgetthis tv brand is what you might be looking for.
- Compatibility – Most Insignia TVs are equipped the latest Fire TV or Roku TV OS:what makes them compatible with various smart devices, apps and other smart home accessories. Pairing those devices to your Insignia TV won’t be a problem either.
- Still relatively high quality (compared to other TV brands) – Meanwhile, Insignia TVs will not have it the latest television technologies and: ingredientsthey are still better than most TV brands and, in some cases, can be more practical than buying a smart TV from a well-known brand.
- Average sound quality – Most of the Insignia TV problems come from Average sound quality. Some users have complained distorted and: low quality audio broadcast on their Insignia smart TV. When this happens, it’s best to have an external audio accessory, such as a soundbar or speaker.
- Obsolete TV components – This is when you buy your first Insignia TV not technically newbecause there’s a good chance it will parts are a year or more. Unlike bigger brands that use the latest TV technology, Insignia uses only existing innovations and components.
Insignia is a budget brand owned by American electronics brand Best Buy. It is known for its smart TVs with advanced features, all at a low price. But these TVs are manufactured in countries like China and Taiwan, which are not known for the quality of their products. That said, it might be worth it when you’re worried about having an outdated smart TV and you’re on a tight budget.
We hope this guide will help you know what the Insignia brand is and whether Insignia smart TVs are really worth buying.