WhatsApp is among the most widely used instant messaging services. Thousands and millions of people use Meta’s own service every day. Although dual-SIM smartphones have been around for a long time, for some reason WhatsApp does not allow the use of two accounts in its app. In this article we will try to teach you how to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts on iPhone 14.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging (IM) apps out there. Meta’s own service is used by billions of people around the world. However, there are some limitations that some other IM apps don’t have – such as the lack of an Apple Watch app. Telegram, for example, allows users to quickly switch between multiple accounts on its app. WhatsApp does not offer this feature, but there is a workaround for it.
How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts on iPhone 14
- Open App Store on iPhone.
- WhatsApp Business Search.
- Tap the Get icon and install it on iPhone.
- Open it and tap the Agree and Continue button.
- In a new window you will see two options. Press the second option. The first option allows you to use your existing WhatsApp account as a business account. The second option allows you to set up new WhatsApp Business accounts with a different number.
- Enter the number you want to use for the second WhatsApp account.
- Verify the number by entering the OTP you received at the number provided.
- Enter your name and select “No Company” in the following option.
- Tap Done.
That’s it with our article on how to use Two different WhatsApp Accounts on iPhone 14. It’s easy to use two applications of the same type on Android devices since most of them include a built-in feature called Dual Apps the newer smartphones allow users to clone apps and use both separately.
I hope you understand this article, iPhone 14: How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts.