Apple watches are great for daily fitness tracking, but unfortunately not so good for triathlon. You have to download some apps to achieve the basic functions of watching multi sports by default. For triathletes who do sprint races and are only interested in basic functionality, the Apple Watch can work. In this article we will try to teach you how to Use Triathlon Mode on Apple Watch.
For advanced features, third-party compatibility, or long-distance triathlons, a single multisport watch is a much better choice. Apple unveiled watchOS 9 during the company’s keynote at WWDC 2022, and many fitness features were announced as part of the reveal – including a new multisport mode focused on triathlons. Below are the steps to use Apple Watch Triathlon Mode.
How to use triathlon mode on Apple Smart Watch
- Open the Workout app on Apple Watch.
- Scroll to and tap Multisport Exercise.
- Triathlon will be the default multisport workout.
How to create a custom multisport workout
- Open the workout app and
- Scroll to Multisport.
- Tap the More icon.
- Scroll down and tap Create Workout.
- Tap Add, then tap the first activity you want to include.
- Repeat for each activity.
- tap each activity to customize workout views and alerts or to dictate your exercise routine.
- Tap Untitled under Custom Title, and enter a name for the trick.
- Tap Create Workout.
We hope you like our article on how to use and create Triathlon Mode on Apple Watch which will help you and solve all your problem. This new mode allows Apple Watch to seamlessly transition between swimming, cycling and running during your race or workout.
I hope you understand this article, How to Use Triathlon Mode on Apple Watch.