Memoji are personal Animoji. It’s basically Apple’s version of Snapchat’s Bitmoji or Samsung’s AR Emoji. These Animoji can look just like you (or a version of you with, for example, yellow skin, blue hair, a mohican, a fro, a bun, or a cowboy hat). Customize your Memoji to suit you, whether it’s changing things like head shape, eyebrows or eye color, see the Memoji change in real time through Message’s built-in Memoji creation tool. This article is about how to Use a Memoji Sticker as a Contact Photo on iPhone.
Make your iPhone contacts stand out by creating unique Memojis for your favorite people. On iOS, iPadOS, and macOS devices, you can send customizable Memoji stickers in iMessages and replace your contact picture with your own Memoji. Below we have mentioned the steps to set Memoji Sticker as Contact Photo on iPhone.
How to Assign Memoji to Other Contacts on iPhone
- Go to the “Contacts” app on your iPhone.
- Search the contact to assign a Memoji or Photo Sticker.
- Open the contactor.
- Tap “Edit”.
- Tap the Photo/Add Photo icon.
- There is a huge list of Memoji Stickers available to choose from. Or Create Custom Memoji. Tap (+) next to the Animoji sticker list and then customize your Memoji Game.
- After you select a Memoji Sticker, it will ask you to “Hit your favorite pose”. Show your creativity there.
- Then, tap on “White Circle” after posing.
- Move and Scale,” the Memoji.
- Tap “Select”.
- Choose a background color for the Memoji.
- It is. Tap “Done”.
- Again tap “Done” on the Contact Information screen.
So here we conclude our article on how to set Memoji to Other Contacts on iPhone. If you want to know how to use Memoji Sticker as Contact Photo on iOS, follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Use a Memoji Sticker as a Contact Photo on iPhone.