The new version 22H2 in Windows 11 will be available from September 20, 2022. It is the first major update of the new generation of Windows. A few hours ago Microsoft released the cumulative update KB5018427 for Windows 11 22H2 with various security updates and about 30 bug fixes and improvements. But unfortunately, many users are unable to install or download it for some reason. In this article we will try to teach you how to Fix Windows 11 Update KB5018427 Not Installed.
Microsoft has released the cumulative update for Windows 11 22H2 KB5018427 with security updates and thirty improvements and bug fixes. KB5018427 is a mandatory cumulative update that includes the October 2022 patch security updates for vulnerabilities discovered in previous months. Below we have mentioned the steps to fix Update KB5018427 Not Installing on Windows 11.
3 Ways to Fix Update KB5018427 Not Installing on Windows 11
Restart Windows Services
- Type services in the search bar and launch the Services utility
- Find Windows Update in the list
- Double-click it, set the startup type to Automatic and click Apply
- Now click on Restart Service
- Do the same with the Smart Background Transfer Service
Change to Google DNS
- Open the Run box
- Type ncpa.cpl and press Enter
- Right-click on your network adapter and select Properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties
- Enable Use the following DNS server addresses
- Set the preferred DNS server to 184.108.40.206 and the alternate DNS server to 220.127.116.11
- Click Apply to save the changes and restart your computer
- Check for updates
Windows Installation Repair
- Visit the official Microsoft website to download Windows 11 installation media
- Run the Media Creation Tool and select Create installation media for another computer
- Select your USB drive
- Allow the process of writing the installation files to the USB drive to complete
- Click Finish
- On the computer you want to update, Open File Explorer
- Open the removable drive and click Setup.exe
We hope our article on methods to fix Update KB5018427 Not Installed on Windows 11 will help you and solve all your problems. If you are facing similar issues and want to know how to solve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Update Windows 11 KB5018427 Without Installing.