(Windows 7 OS) If your computer has been automatically updated to Internet Explorer 10 and you are experiencing system crashes, slow Internet or Internet connection problems, to uninstall Internet Explorer 10 and return to Internet Explorer 9 you can try the following guide.
How to uninstall Internet Explorer 10:
To uninstall IE10, go to Windows Control Panel Open & Pprogram and features. If you don’t know how to do that, here’s what you need to do:
1. go to Start > Control Panel.
2. Double click to open “Programs and features“.
3. “atPrograms and features” window, click “View installed updates” in the left panel.
4. From the list of installed programs “Windows Internet Explorer 10Click ” and “Delete“.
5. When the deletion is complete, restart your computer for the changes to take effect and revert to Internet Explorer 9.
- If your computer does not automatically revert to IE 9, you can download and install Internet Explorer 9 manually from here.
- Read these instructions to prevent Internet Explorer 10 from being installed in future downloads.