“Google Now” is a Google service that provides information about weather, traffic, events and more. Google Now works as a smart personal assistant and is available for mobile devices running Android and iOS operating systems and for PCs (both Windows and Mac) in the Chrome browser. If you use Google services, Google Now is very useful, but if you don’t want to be notified, it will annoy you with annoying messages about events or weather.
In this article, you will find clear instructions on how to turn off Google Now notifications if you don’t want or need them.
How to turn off Google Now notifications
Step 1. Disable Google Now notifications from Chrome.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Enter the following command in the URL and click Enter.
3. At chrome://flags in the settings at the same time “Ctrl“+”F” buttons Find it.
4. Yes Find it Search field type:
5. Click the drop down menu and install Google Now setupOff“.
6. Click on “Restart now” button takes effect.
You are done!
How to remove Google Now from your Android device.
1. It’s open Google search App.
2. press Settings menu button.
3. Push the Google Now button OFF.
4. Click on “Turn off” at “Turn off Google Now” mirror.*
*Note: This will reset all card settings to their default values.