Google Chrome is a free web browser developed by Google and used to access websites on the Internet. As of March 2022, it is the most popular web browser in the world, with more than 62% of the web browser market share. Website ads can be both useful and outright spam. If you have subscribed too much, don’t worry, you can easily turn off website ads for individual websites in Chrome for Android. This article is about how to Turn Off Google Chrome Matte Ads on Android.
Alternatively, you can block the notification pop-up completely in Google Chrome. Although Google Chrome ads are meant to help you, they are definitely distracting and annoying. However, you don’t have to stick to the default settings. Want to reduce some Chrome ads? Do you want to turn them off completely? Fortunately, it’s easy to work with and customize your Chrome ad settings.
How to Disable Google Chrome Ads on Android
Steps to block Chrome ads from all sites
- Open the Chrome app on your Android device.
- Now go to the right side of the address bar and click on the “Settings” option.
- When the option opens, you must tap on “Location Settings”.
- Then all you have to do is click on the “Notifications” section of Google Chrome.
- From there, scroll up to toggle the settings to “ON” or “OFF.”
Steps to block Chrome ads from specific sites
- Open the Chrome app on your device.
- All you have to do now is go to the website you don’t want to receive ads from.
- On the right side of the address bar, you will need to keep looking for more information.
- Then simply tap on the “Location Settings” option.
- When the option opens, all you have to do is click on the “Notifications” section.
- If the settings are not in place, this site is not allowed to send you notifications.
- Select Block for the websites
We hope you like our article on how to completely turn off Chrome ads on smartphones that will help you and solve your entire problem. If you also want to know how to turn off all the ads from Chrome then follow the above mentioned steps.
I hope you understand this article, How to turn off Google Chrome Ads on Android.