However, some players don’t want to play against players on other consoles, or more likely they don’t want to play against players on PC because of hacking and the general difference between controller players and mouse and keyboard players. The new crossplay feature is a great feature. You can connect online and play your Xbox games with a friend who is playing the same game on a PC or PlayStation. In this article we will try to teach you how to turn off Crossplay on Xbox One and Series X | S.
However, there may be some players who do not want to engage in cross-play and want to play games alone. Cross-play can be one of the best parts of gaming. It allows you to join your friends regardless of their platform. However, sometimes you may not want the feature. Below we have mentioned the steps to toggle the Crossplay series on Xbox.
How to Disable Crossplay on Xbox One and Series X | S
- On the Xbox dashboard, open the guide by tapping the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
- Navigate right to the settings menu.
- From here, go to Online & family safety under the General tab.
- Select Privacy & online safety.
- Select Xbox Live Privacy.
- Select View details and customization.
- Select Communication & Multiplayer.
- Under You can play with people outside of Xbox Live, select Block or Allow based on your preference.
Here we conclude our article on how to Disable Crossplay on Xbox One and Series X | S. Crossplay is a feature that allows you to connect online and play with your friends, no matter what platform you’re using, whether it’s an Xbox console or a Playstation console.
I hope you understand this article, How to turn off Crossplay on Xbox One and Series X|S.