This guide is about Transferring Contacts from Android to iPhone the Easy Way. I will do my best so that you understand this guide very well. I hope you all like this guide Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone the Easy Way.
Transferring all your contacts from Android to iPhone might sound complicated, but it’s really easy. You will need to sync your entire address book from your Android device to Google Cloud Contacts and then transfer them to Google Contacts on iPhone. The result is that you have the same list of contacts in info between the two devices, perfect for permanent transfer and transfer of contacts to iOS, but also for temporary transfers between two mobile operating systems.
The requirements are quite simple: you need access to your Android device and iPhone. You also need a Google Account to do this. If you have an Android phone, you almost certainly already have a Google login. However, if you don’t, you can create one during the process where all your contacts are synced and can be retrieved from iOS. We’ll focus on Android smartphones and the iPhone, but this process would work the same way for Android tablets and the iPad or iPod.
Step 1: Sync your Android contacts with Google Contacts
This step is done from Android and you will transfer your contacts from Android to Google:
- Open Settings, then go to Accounts & sync and tap Google Account ten times (side note: if you don’t have a Google Account, tap Add Account to create a new one for this purpose)
- Tap “Sync Contacts” (or Sync all if you want to sync everything) and let the sync process end. This may take a few minutes if you have a very large address book
Now that your contacts are synced between your Android phone and Google servers, you can now sync the same contacts from Google to your iPhone.
Step 2: Sync Google Contacts with iPhone
This is done from iPhone and contacts are transferred from Google to iPhone:
- Open “Settings”, then go to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” and select “Add Account”
- Select “Other” and search for “Add CardDav Account” under “Contacts”
- Enter the following information in the fields, then tap Next
- Server: google.com
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your password
- Synchronization starts immediately, exit Settings and launch the Contacts application to check progress, the whole process may take a while for large address books
It’s all there really is, it works the same on all versions of iOS, and it’s been tested on both iOS 6 and iOS 7.
If you’re having problems syncing with an iPhone, go back to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and check that your account’s sync settings are set to use SSL with port 44 This usually happens with automatic detection by default, but it’s not unheard of in this respect arrangements do not set themselves up properly.
Because iPhone and Android are now synced to the same Google Contacts service, changes made on both devices will be synced to the other, preventing you from making changes on each device unless one is disconnected. This means that the same trick can be used to transfer contacts back from iPhone to Android, although there are other ways to do so, including using the very handy iCloud Contacts Exporter service or just share individual contacts as a Vcard. Finally, if you’re an OS X user, you can also sync everything else, like email, calendars, and even notes, between your Mac and Android.
Benefits: Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone the Easy Way
- The guide to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone the Easy Way is free to read.
- We help many internet users to follow up interest in a convenient way.
- The price of Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone the Easy Way guide is free.
FAQ: Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone the Easy Way
In this guide, I told you about the Contacts Transfer from Android to iPhone the Easy Way.
In this guide, I will discuss about the Contacts Transfer from Android to iPhone the Easy Way, which is very helpful.
Apple devices only.
mac OS or iOS
Final note: Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone the Easy Way
If you have any question regarding the Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone the Easy Way, then please ask us through the comment section below or contact us directly.
Education: This guide or tutorial is for educational purposes only.
Misrepresentation: If you want to correct any wrong information about the “Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone the Easy Way” guide, kindly contact us.
Trying to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone the Easy Way, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page for any help.