If you’re new to PC gaming, you might hear this talk about PC graphics/game settings and “Ultra” settings and whatnot, but you might be wondering what exactly graphics settings are PC, why they are important and what you should know to plan and build a PC. With about a quarter of the global market, the Apple Watch is the most popular fitness watch of all. Few things are as frustrating as committing to a new exercise routine and realizing that the tools needed to make the effort aren’t working properly. One such issue occurs when MyFitnessPal fails to sync with Apple Health. This article is about how to Sync MyFitnessPal With Apple Watch.
However, many of its carriers want to track their activities with third-party applications. If you’re one of them, don’t worry – fortunately, the popularity of the watch means that many commonly used apps – such as MyFitnessPal, Couch to 5K, Strava, and Nike Training – have followed the process This is quite easy to do. It basically involves installing the app on your phone, making sure the Watch app is also installed, and changing some settings.
How to Sync Apple Watch with MyFitnessPal
- Navigate to and open the MyFitnessPal app on your iPhone. Tap the More tab (three dots).
- Scroll down and tap Apps and devices.
- After opening Apps and Device, you can search or scroll down to the Apple Health app option and open it. Then tap on “Settings”. It gives you the ability to connect the MyFitnessPal app to Apple Health and control the data that is shared.
- When Apple Health opens, we recommend turning on All Categories to allow the MyFitnessPal app to read data.
- Then tap on “Allow” in the upper right corner of the page. Also, make sure Workouts is turned on so your workouts sync between Apple Health and the MyFitnessPal app.
- Finally, open the MyFitnessPal app on your watch and make sure it’s showing information about nutrients, calorie intake, water, and more.
So here we conclude our article on how to connect Apple Watch to MyFitnessPal. All Apple Watch users enjoy the flexibility to conveniently and easily set and track their fitness goals and progress.
I hope you understand this article, How to Sync MyFitnessPal With Apple Watch.