Want to stream Netflix in crisp and clear 4K? There is now a wealth of Ultra HD content to enjoy including Blue Planet II, Roma, Stranger Things, Black Mirror and more. However, you need to have the right equipment, account and internet if you want to get started! In this article we will try to teach you how to stream Netflix in 4k.
To be clear, 4K is basically the same as Ultra HD. This is the highest resolution your screen is likely to have right now, with four times the resolution of HD pictures (hence the “4” in the name). It’s the kind of resolution you’ll see in most mainstream cinemas today.
Do you want to have the best cinema experience in your home? Whether you’re a movie buff or prefer to watch a series on Netflix in one sitting, higher video quality will definitely improve your viewing experience. The Netflix 4K Ultra HD plan is what you need.
How to watch Netflix in 4k
- press the Netflix button from your remote
- If prompted, under Who’s Watching Netflix, select your profile.
- Press the left arrow on the remote control to go to the menu area.
- Use the down arrow to scroll down and select Settings.
- Check your plan under Plan Information. If it supports 4K, if not, change your plan.
- Then, get the 4K content and play it.
That’s it with our article on Stream Netflix in 4k resolution. The availability of 4K Ultra HD TVs has increased, but the availability of true 4K content to watch has increased, but is lagging behind. Streaming Netflix in 4K is probably the best way to watch your favorite shows and movies because it ensures the highest possible quality. At 4K, you can expect to see every detail, crisp images and vibrant colors.
I hope you understand this article, How to stream Netflix in 4k.