Callisto Protocol is the latest horror adventure from Dead Space creator Glen Schofield. This game has a lot in common with being the next generation in this survival horror genre, with threats lurking around every corner. Unfortunately, one of those threats throughout the Callisto protocol is the possibility at the moment of the game crashing. In this article we will try to teach you how to Fix Callisto Protocol PC Freezing Issue.
The long-awaited horror video game is now available for PC and PS consoles. The monsters will be released and you have to kill them. However, many players are complaining about the Callisto protocol crashing and freezing issues, especially when killing a lot.
Since the release of Callisto Protocol, players have reported several issues. Some of these issues are the Callisto protocol crashing, and worse, the game crashing during launch. This makes Callisto Protocol completely unplayable. Fortunately, there is still a way to fix these crash problems in the Callisto Protocol. Below we have mentioned the steps to solve freezing problems on Callisto Protocol.
4 Ways to Fix Freezing and Crashing Issues on Callisto Protocol
Run the game as administrator
- Right click on the Callisto Protocol exe shortcut file on your computer.
- Now select Properties > Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Be sure to click to select the Run this program as administrator checkbox.
- Click Apply and select OK to save the changes.
Update graphics drivers
- Right click on the start menu to open the quick access menu.
- Click Device Manager from the list.
- Now double click on the Graphics Cards category to expand the list.
- Then right click on the name of the dedicated graphics card.
- Select Update driver > Select Search for drivers automatically.
- When updated, the latest version is automatically downloaded and installed if available.
- Restart your computer.
Use Address Options
- Open Steam client> Go to Library> Right click on Callisto log.
- Select Properties > Under the General tab you will find Startup Options.
- Enter the launch options -fullscreen = Force the engine to launch in fullscreen mode.
Disable Full Screen Optimizations
- Find the Callisto Protocol game directory.
- Find the Callisto Protocol.exe file and right click on it.
- Select Properties > Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Check the Disable Full Screen Optimization box.
- Now click on “Change PSO Advanced Setting” button.
- Check the “Override High PSO Scaling Behavior” box > select “Application” from the dropdown menu.
- Click Apply and then OK to save the changes.
So here we conclude our article on methods to fix Freezing and Crashing Issues on Callisto Protocol. The highly anticipated survival horror game The Callisto Protocol was released on December 2, 2022. But despite months of aggressive social media campaigns and plenty of teasers showing off its sophisticated and amazing product, many PC gamers launched the game only to Crash it or Freeze. .
I hope you understand this article, How To Solve Callisto Protocol PC Freezing Issue.