Spotify gave users the best songs and podcasts of the year along with usage data from January 1 to October 31. It’s called Spotify Wrapped. Complex views, called “cards,” allow users to learn more about their listening history. The most streamed songs, artists, genres and podcasts of the past year are displayed on the Spotify Fold Card. Users are encouraged to share maps with friends and followers on social media. This article is about how to share Spotify Wrapped 2022.
If you’re a Spotify user, you know that the best time of the year is upon us again: Spotify Wrapped is coming soon! For those who don’t know, Spotify Wrapped is an annual tradition where the streaming service gives users a visual overview of the songs, artists, genres and podcasts they listened to from January 1st to October 31st.
How to share Spotify Playlist 2022
Share Spotify Back to Android device
- Open Top Songs 2022 playlist
- Tap the three-dot icon to open the playlist menu
- Select Add to Another Playlist > New Playlist
- This will add all 101 songs to the new playlist, which you can now share as usual again.
Share Spotify Wrapped on PC
- Open Top Songs 2022 playlist on PC/Mac.
- Press Ctrl/Cmd+A to select all 101 songs.
- Right click on the playlist > Add to playlist > Add to new playlist/Create playlist.
- You can share this new playlist as usual by selecting the “Share” option.
We hope our article on how to Backup Spotify playlist 2022 will help you and solve all your problems. Yes, you can’t hide from your friends that you’ve been listening to ABBA (re) repeatedly throughout the year, and Spotify users will be able to view and share their favorite artists, tracks and genres from the end of the year.
I hope you understand this article, How to Share Spotify Returns 2022.