Facebook is a website that allows users who register for free profiles to connect with friends, work colleagues or strangers online. It allows users to share images, music, videos and articles as well as their own thoughts and opinions with as many people as they want. For young people who grew up with technology, Facebook was once the most popular website. In this article we will try to teach you how to see liked posts on Facebook.
However, many teenagers are switching to other social networking sites such as Instagram (which is owned by Facebook) and Snapchat. So how many photos, updates, web pages and other online items have you liked on Facebook? A few dozen? hundreds? Maybe even (gulp) thousands? Below we have mentioned the steps to find out how to like posts on Facebook.
How to See All Posts Liked on Facebook
On iOS or Android
- Open Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Go to your Facebook profile.
- Now tap on the bottom right menu for iOS or top right for Android (the three-line button).
- You will see your name at the top of the menu, tap on it.
- Tap the Activity Log button below your profile image
- You will now be taken to a screen with a list of activities sorted by year. Tap one of them, and you’re going to see a log of all your activities on Facebook for that year.
- We should only filter the things you liked, so tap the Filter button near the top, then tap Likes.
- You will now be returned to the main Activity Log screen. You can tap on any month or year to see likes from that period.
- Open Facebook on your phone.
- Click on the icon with the three horizontal stripes.
- Click on Settings and privacy.
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down until you reach the Activity Log section.
- Enter this log.
- Search for the post you liked back in the day.
- In order to see it, tap on the particular login, and the job will open up on the screen then.
We hope that our article on how to check Facebook liked posts will help you and solve all your problems. If you’ve lost track of your Facebook likes over the years, a quick trip to your Facebook “activity log” will refresh your memory. Want to hide an old “dislike” or fan page from your profile? You can too.
I hope you understand this article, How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Facebook.