“YTDownloader” is a browser adware extension (add-on) that displays coupons with offers and ads while you shop online. The app’s publisher says you can save money when you shop online, but when “YTDownloader” installed on your computer, you will see more ads and pop-ups on your screen while you are working on your computer or browsing the web.
“YTDownloader” adware may be installed on your computer as a bundled program inside other free software programs that you download and install from the Internet without your permission. For this reason, you should always pay attention to the installation options of any program you want to install on your computer, and never install bundled software that the program wants to install with it.
If you want to remove “YTDownloader” Open the ads on your computer, then follow these steps:
How to get rid of “YTDownloader” Pop-up ads
Step 1. Delete “YTDownloader” Adware application From the Windows Control Panel.
1. To do this, go to:
- Windows 8/7/Vista: Start > Control Panel.
- Windows XP: Start > Settings > Control Panel
2. Double click to open “Add or remove programs“if you have Windows XP or “Programs and features” if you have Windows 8, 7 or Vista).
3. When the list of programs is displayed on your screen, sort the displayed programs by Date Installed (Installed) and then find and Delete (delete) any unknown software installed on your system recently. Also, remove the adware listed below:
- Intuition (Object Browser)
- * Also uninstall other unknown or unnecessary apps.
4. Go to the next step.
Step 2: Delete “YTDownloader Adware with AdwCleaner.
1. Download and save the AdwCleaner utility to your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and Double click to open “AdwCleaner” from your desktop.
3. Click on “Scanning“.
4. Click when the scan is complete “Clean” to remove all unwanted malicious entries.
4. Click on “OK” at “AdwCleaner – Info” and “OK” again to restart your computer.
5. When your computer restarts, near “AdwCleaner” information (reading) window and proceed to the next step
Step 3. Delete “By ads YTDownloader“From your Internet browser.
Usually, after completing the steps above, your internet browser should be clean of “”.YTDownloader” advertising program. to make sure”YTDownloader” extension is no longer available in your browser, follow the instructions below:
Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
How to clean “YTDownloader” adware extension from Internet Explorer.
1. Open Internet Explorer and then open “Internet Options“. To do this, from the IE file menu, select “Tools” * > “Add-on management“
2. Choose “Toolbars and Extensions” in the left panel and then choose and “Delete” following extension:
3. Restart Internet Explorer and go to step 4.
How to delete “YTDownloader” extension from Chrome.
1. Open Google Chrome and go to the Chrome menu and select “Settings“.
2. selectExtensions” from the left panel.
3. Delete unnecessary”YTDownloader ” extension by clicking on the “recycle bin”. character on that line.
4. Restart Google Chrome and Go to step 4.
How to remove “YTDownloader” Ads from Firefox.
1. Click on ““Firefox” Click the menu button at the top left of the Firefox window and go to for “Supplements“.
2. “atExtensions” options, click “Turn off” to turn off the “YTDownloader” extension*.
3. Close all Firefox windows and restart Firefox.
4. Go to the next step.
Step 4. Delete ‘YTDownloader‘ Advertisements with Malwarebytes anti-malware is free.
Download it and installation is one of the most trusted FREE anti-malware software available today to clean your computer of remaining malicious threats. We recommend installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO if you want to be constantly protected against malware, existing and future threats:
Malwarebytes™ protection removes spyware, adware and malware. Start your free download now!
1. run”“Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” and if necessary, allow to update the program to the latest version and the malicious database. 2. When “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” main window appears on your screen, “Perform a quick scanClick “choose an option and then”.Scanning” and let the program scan your system for threats.
3. Click when the scan is complete “okay” close the information message and then press the “Show Results” press the button view and take down malicious threats detected.
4. In the “Show results” window check – using the left mouse button – all infected objects and then select “Remove the selection” option and allow the program to remove the selected threats.
5. After the process of removing the infected items is complete“Reboot your system to remove all active threats right”.
6. continue to The next step.
Tip: To keep your computer clean and safe, Run Malwarebytes anti-malware full scan in Windows “Safe Mode”..*
*To enter Windows Safe Mode “F8” button before the Windows logo appears when your computer starts up. When “Windows advanced options menu” appears on your screen, use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate Safe mode and then click “INTRODUCTION“.
Step 5. Clean up unwanted files and entries.
1. Use “CCleaner” and continue clean your system is temporary Internet files and invalid registry entries.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “CCleaner”, read these instructions.