“FBI Department of Defense” warning message: “Attention, your phone has been blocked for the security reasons listed below. All actions performed on this phone are detected. All your files are encrypted. AUDIO AND VIDEO TRANSFERRED“. is an Android ransomware virus belonging to Kohler Trojan Family (Andr/Koler-A), which claims to be blocked because of your phone Violations of the Copyright and Related Rights Act (downloading pirated music, video or warez software) or because you access pornographic material. is encrypted and asks you to pay $300 using it MoneyPack, XpressPack or BitCoin Untraceable money transfer services to unblock it within 48 hours, otherwise your phone will remain locked and your files encrypted.
“Gospel”Attention, your phone is blocked” ransomware infection is that the virus will not affect your files in any way, but the bad news is that you will not be able to access them or use your phone because the warning message will remain in front of all phone applications and settings, thus making it impossible. to access them.
“Attention, your phone is blocked for security reasons” ransomware virus is a fake warning message and may appear in different languages depending on the user’s location. The full FAKE warning message on the phone screen is as follows:
” FBI Department of Defense
Your phone has been blocked for the security reasons listed below. All actions performed on this phone are detected. All your files are encrypted. AUDIO AND VIDEO TRANSFERRED.
You will be charged with viewing/possessing and/or distributing prohibited pornography (child pornography/zoophilia/rape, etc.). You have violated the World Declaration on the Non-Proliferation of Child Pornography. You are charged with an offense under Section 161 of the United States Penal Code.
Article 161 of the United States Penal Code provides for a penalty of 5 to 11 years in prison.
You are also suspected of violating the Copyright and Related Rights Act (downloading pirated music, video programs) and using and/or distributing copyrighted content. Thus, you are suspected of violating Section 148 of the United States Penal Code.
Article 148 of the Criminal Code of the United States provides for imprisonment from 3 to 7 years or a basic fine of 150 to 550.
It is from your phone that data of state importance and unauthorized access to closed data for Internet access is stolen.
You could have deliberately organized the intrusion yourself in the mercenaries…
The fine must be paid within 48 hours from the date of the violation. After the deadline, the next 48 hours will be used to automatically collect information about you and your violation, and a criminal case will be opened against you.
…The fine is $300. You can pay the fine with MoneyPak xpress Packed vouchers.
As soon as the money reaches the treasury account, your phone will be unlocked and all data will be decrypted within 24 hours.. ‘
“Attention, your phone is blocked for security reasons” If you visit malicious websites or install a phone app from an unknown source or a compromised legitimate site, a ransomware virus infects your Android phone. Typically, these types of viruses trick users into installing malware on their phones in order to access a website or watch an online video. Therefore, you should always pay attention and not install applications from unknown sources.
To unblock your phone for this type of ransomware infection, you need to run your Android device on “.Safe mode” to be able to uninstall the malware from your device.
In the steps below, you can find detailed instructions on how to activate your phone in the “” section.Safe modeRemove the malware responsible for ” and “.Attention, your phone is blocked” ransomware infection:
How to unlock your Android phone and remove phone locked (Andr/Koler-A) virus.
Step 1. Start your phone in Safe Mode
First of all, you need to boot your Android phone Safe mode. The instructions below are different for each Android mobile phone. So follow the instructions given according to your Android device model.
Google Android devices and various Android Open Source Project or derivatives such as AOSP, CyanogenMod.
To enter Safe mode Follow these steps on different Android devices:
- press and catch The power button you want to turn off or restart your Android device.
- In the menu that opens, touch and catch “Turn off” option. *
- A new pop-up menu should usually appear on your screen asking you to “Reboot into safe mode“. answer “OK” and let your phone reboot into safe mode.
*Note: If nothing else, do the same operation as “Restart“option.
Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy S5.
Enter Safe mode Follow these steps on your Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy S5 mobile devices:
- Turn off Your Android phone.
- Turn on; launch tap on your phone and “Menu” button.
Alternative method for S4 and S5:
- Turn off Your Android phone.
- to catch “Powerpress ” to turn on your phone.
- When the Galaxy logo appears on your screen, press and hold down “Lower the volumeIn the lower left corner of the screen, press the button until “Safe Mode” appears
Samsung Galaxy S3 and other mobile devices.
Enter Safe mode Follow these steps on your Galaxy S3 mobile and other devices:
- Turn off Your Android phone.
- Turn on; launch Depending on your phone and phone model, immediately press and hold the following button(s):
- Lower the volume (Samsung Galaxy S3 and other devices)
- Increase the volume (HTC One and other devices)
- Lower the volume + Increase the volume – together – (Motorola devices)
Note: When you enter “Safe mode” then you will see the text “Safe mode” in the lower left corner of your phone screen.
Step 2. Remove the malware (App) from your Android device.
When you enter Safe Mode:
1. It’s open Application manager. For this:
- Click to open Application manager or Applications menu. *
*Note: On Samsung S3 and other devices Application Manager (Applications) can be found under More menu (above).
2. When you enter Application managerFind and remove any of the following malware from the list below*:
* Note 1: To uninstall an app on Android: Tap the app name, then tap in the following order: Clear the cache, Data cleaning and finally click Delete Button.
* Note 2 : If Delete option painted gray then go to: Settings > Security > Device administrators. Click on the app that cannot be uninstalled. selectDisable“. (Then Delete malware).
Malware list (name)
- Update your browser
- Flash Player
- Porn Droid
- Porn player
- System update
- Update the installer
- selectOK” to confirm your decision.
3. Restart Restart your Android device as usual (reboot) and you’re done!
Update for anyone who is unable to remove Android FBI-Police virus using the steps described in this article:
I wrote a new detailed guide on how to remove Android viruses, which you can find here: How to scan and clean your Android device from adware, viruses and malware. The new article is based on the current article, but it contains very important additional steps and details about the FBI-Police virus removal procedure.