Trojan Win32.Pmax.Gen is a dangerous malicious Rootkit that hides its presence from detection (and removal) and can steal personal information after it infects a computer, redirects browsing results to ads from unknown publishers to make money, and displays fake security alerts about problems. it affects the security of your computer.
Usually, Win32.Pmax.Gen The Trojan is packaged in fake antivirus programs (Ransomware) that require the computer user to purchase them to fix all the security issues found during the FAKE scan.
If the computer is infected Win32.Pmax.Gen Trojan, then antivirus security is disabled, computer speed is drastically reduced and more ads are constantly displayed on the computer screen.
Win32.Pmax.Gen Trojan If you visit a malicious website or download FREE software from an unknown source or vendor, it can harm your computer.
Clean up Win32.Pmax.Gen Trojan From your computer, do the following:
How to remove Trojan Win32.Pmax.Gen from your computer:
Step 1: Start your computer in “Safe Mode with Networking”.
1. Turn off your computer.
2. Start your computer (Power on) and while your computer is starting up, press “F8Before the Windows logo appears, press the ” button.
3. Using the keyboard arrows “Safe mode with network” option and press “Enter”.
Step 2: Remove Malicious Pmax.Gen Rootkit.
1. Download TDSSKiller anti-rootkit utility from Kaspersky website on your desktop.
2. When the download is complete, go to your desktop and double-click the “” button.tdskiller.exe” to run it.
3. In Kaspersky’s Anti-rootkit utility, click “Start scanning” to start a malware scan.
When the scanning process is finished, a new window will open with the scan results.
6. selectDeletePress ” and “Keep going” to remove all threats found.
7. When the removal process is complete, restart your computer.
8. “Start your computer”Safe mode with network” again.
9. After restarting, Run TDSSKiller again To scan for rootkits one more time. If the previous treatment was successfully completed, the program will now inform you about it “No threat found“.
Step 3: Clean your computer with RogueKiller
1. Download it and storage “Rogue Killer“a utility on your computer”* (eg desktop)
Note*: Download it x86 version or X64 according to your operating system version. To find your operating system version “Right clickselect “on your computer icon”.Characteristics“and look”System type” Section
2. Double click to run Rogue Killer.
3. Okay the pre-scan to complete and then click “ScanningClick ” to perform a full scan.
3. When the full scan is complete, click “Delete” button to remove all malicious items found.
4. Shut down Rogue Killer utility and restart your computer.
5. “Start your computer”Safe mode with network” again.
6. Running Rogue Killer again to ensure that Zero Access the infection is completely removed.
7. Ccontinue to the next one step
Step 4: Clean adware and malicious registry entries with AdwCleaner
1. Download and save “AdwCleaner” utility on your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and Double click to open “AdwCleaner” from your desktop.
3. Click on “Scanning“.
4. Click when the scan is complete “Clean” to remove all unwanted malicious entries.
4. Click on “OK” at “AdwCleaner – Info” and “OK” again to restart your computer.
5. When your computer restarts, near “AdwCleaner” information (reading) window and proceed to the next step.
Step 5. Clean your computer from remaining malicious threats.
Download it and installation is one of the most trusted FREE anti-malware software available today to clean your computer of remaining malicious threats. We recommend installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO if you want to be constantly protected against malware, existing and future threats:
Removes Spyware, Adware and Malware.
Start your free download now!
1. run”“Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” and if necessary, allow to update the program to the latest version and the malicious database.
2. When “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” main window appears on your screen, “Perform a quick scanClick “choose an option and then”.Scanning” and let the program scan your system for threats.
3. When the scan is finished, click “okay” close the information message and then press the “Show Results” press the button view and take down malicious threats were found.
4.”Show results” window check all items found (Right click > “Select all items”) and then click “Remove the selection” button to remove all threats.
5. After the process of removing the infected items is complete“Reboot your system to properly remove all active threats”
6. continue to The next step.
Tip: To keep your computer clean and safe, Run Malwarebytes anti-malware full scan in Windows “Safe Mode”..*
*To enter Windows Safe Mode “F8” button before the Windows logo appears when your computer starts up. When “Windows advanced options menu” appears on your screen, use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate Safe mode and then click “INTRODUCTION“.
Step 6. Clean up unwanted files and entries.
Use “CCleaner” and continue clean your system is temporary internet files and invalid registry entries.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “CCleaner”, read these instructions.