“TrojanDownloader: Win32/Beebone.HI” virus is a dangerous Trojan downloader that can download and install malware on your computer. When a virus is installed, it downloads malicious files to your computer, destabilizes your system, and allows remote access to your computer. Win32/Beebone is a family of Trojan loaders that can access remote websites to download and run other malware.
Malicious code can be installed in the following cases:
a. you click on a malicious link posted on a social networking site.
b. when you open a file sent by an instant messaging program.
c. You open an email (PDF) attachment from an unknown sender claiming to be from a VISA card center.
Example of a fake email:
Dear Visa cardholder,
A recent review of your transaction history has revealed that your card has been used in fraudulent transactions. Requested transactions have been declined for security reasons. Carefully review the electronic statement for your VISA card.
See attached transaction report for details.
Data Protection Specialist
VISA EUROPE LIMITED
1 Sheldon Square
London W2 6WH
PRIVACY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files attached to it contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is sent and are the proprietary, privileged property of the sender (Visa Europe Limited. , may contain confidential and confidential information. / or protected from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this electronic message, unless you are the intended recipient, is a violation of federal law. Please notify the sender of any unintended recipients by email or phone (+44 (0)20 7795 0273) and delete the original message without making any copies. Thank you
Attached file: Recent_Activity.zip }
How to remove TrojanDownloader: Win32/Beebone.HI and ZbotR.Gen Trojan
Step 1: Terminate the malicious process using RogueKiller
1. Download and save the RogueKiller utility to your desktop.
Note*: Download version x86 or X64 according to your operating system version*.
* To find your operating system version “Right clickselect “on your computer icon”.Characteristics“and look”System type” Section.
2. Find it “Killer Killer” on your desktop and double click run it. Allow to scan beforehand (and kill the malicious process) and then Click the “Scan” button button to perform a full scan.
3. When the full scan is complete, click the “Remove” button to remove all malicious items.
4. Close RogueKiller and go to the next step.
Step 2. Clean your computer from other malicious threats.
Download and installation MalwareBytes antimalware to clean all remaining malicious threats from your computer.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “MalwareBytes Anti-Malware“, read these instructions.
1. Run MalwareBytes Antimalware and run a quick scan:
2. When the scan is complete, “Show resultsClick ” to view and remove malicious threats.
3c. In the Show Results window check – using the left mouse button – all infected objects and then select “Remove the selection” option and allow the program to remove the selected threats.
3d. When the process of removing infected items is complete, “Restart your system to properly remove all active threats.
4. Important: To keep your computer clean and safe, Run a full scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware in Windows “Safe Mode”..*
*To enter Windows Safe Mode “F8Press the ” ” button when your computer is starting up before the Windows logo appears.Windows advanced options menu” appears on your screen, use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate Safe mode and then click “INTRODUCTION“.
Step 3. Clean up unwanted files and entries.
Use “CCleaner“open the program and continue clean your system is temporary internet files and invalid registry entries.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “CCleaner”, read these instructions.