“SpeedUpMyPC” (www.uniblue.com) is a rogue antivirus program that comes bundled onto your computer when you download and install other free software from the Internet. When “SpeedUpMyPC” installed on your computer, it will run on Windows Start-up and will ask you to enter (purchase) a serial key to activate the program. “SpeedUpMyPC” looks legitimate, but if you want to fix the problems found, the program will require you to purchase the full version to continue.
If you don’t want to buy”SpeedUpMyPC” and you want to remove the program from your computer, follow the instructions below:
How to delete “SpeedUpMyPC” Robber software from your computer.
Step 1: Finish SpeedUpMyPC.
1. Right click on “SpeedUpMyPC” symbol and “Exit SpeedUpMyPC“
3. Click onExit“option..
Step 2. Delete “SpeedUpMyPC” app from your Control Panel.
1. To do this, go to:
- Windows 8/7/Vista: Start > Control Panel.
- Windows XP: Start > Settings > Control Panel
2. Double click to open
- Add or remove programs if you have Windows XP
- Programs and features if you have Windows 8, 7 or Vista.
3. Find in the list of programs and Delete (delete) these programs:
- SpeedUpMyPC (Uniblue Systems Limited)
- Other unknown or unwanted software.
Step 3: Delete SpeedUpMyPC with AdwCleaner
1. Download and save the AdwCleaner utility to your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and Double click to open “AdwCleaner” from your desktop.
3. Click on “Scanning“.
4. Click when the scan is complete “Clean” to remove all unwanted malicious entries.
4. Click on “OK” at “AdwCleaner – Info” and “OK” again to restart your computer.
5. When your computer restarts, near “AdwCleaner” go to the information (reading) window and proceed to the next step.
Step 4. Speed up my computer Malwarebytes anti-malware is free.
Download it and installation is one of the most trusted FREE anti-malware software available today to clean your computer of remaining malicious threats. We recommend installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO if you want to be constantly protected against malware, existing and future threats:
Removes Spyware, Adware and Malware.
Start your free download now!
1. run”“Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” and if necessary, allow to update the program to the latest version and the malicious database.
2. When “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” main window appears on your screen, “Perform a quick scanClick “choose an option and then”.Scanning” and let the program scan your system for threats.
3. Click when the scan is complete “okay” close the information message and then press the “Show Results” press the button view and take down malicious threats detected.
4. In the “Show results” window check – using the left mouse button – all infected objects and then select “Remove the selection” option and allow the program to remove the selected threats.
5. After the process of removing the infected items is complete“Restart your system to properly remove all active threats.”
6. continue to The next step.
Tip: To keep your computer clean and safe, Run Malwarebytes anti-malware full scan in Windows “Safe Mode”..*
*To enter Windows Safe Mode “F8” button before the Windows logo appears when your computer starts up. When “Windows advanced options menu” appears on your screen, use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate Safe mode and then click “INTRODUCTION“.