New player (newvideoplayer.com/) is adware that, once installed on your computer, modifies your computer’s settings to make money by showing you pop-up ads or redirecting your searches to ads from unknown publishers. If the computer “New player” adware program, then more pop-up ads are displayed on the victim’s computer screen and the computer slows down due to the malware running in the background. New player may install additional plug-ins (toolbars, extensions or add-ons) into the web browser to display unwanted advertisements to the computer user. Adware like this can contain malware (malicious software) in its code to compromise your computer’s security and make it vulnerable to hackers or malicious Internet attacks.
Technically “New player” is not a virus and is classified as malware (“Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP)” may contain and install malicious software such as adware, toolbars, or viruses on your computer. If your computer is infected with “.New player” adware, then more pop-up ads, banners, and sponsored links are displayed on the victim’s computer screen or inside the Internet browser, and in some cases, the computer’s speed may slow down due to malware running in the background.
New player It is possible that the program was installed without the user’s knowledge, because it is usually bundled with other free software that is downloaded and installed from popular websites such as “.download.com (CNET)”, “Softonic.com”, and so on. For this reason, you should always pay attention to the installation options for any software you install on your computer, as most software installers include additional programs that you never want. Simply put, DO NOT INSTALL ANY IMPORTANT SOFTWARE that comes with the software installer of the program you are trying to install. Specifically, when you install the program on your computer:
- “DO NOT PRESSThe next one” button is very fast on installation screens.
- PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- ALWAYS CHOOSE: “Special” installation.
- REFUSE to install any suggested add-on software that you do not want to install.
- GO WITH any option that indicates that your home page and search settings will be changed.
If you want to remove easily “New player” to remove the virus from your computer, follow these steps:
How to remove/uninstall the new player from your computer
Step 1: Start your computer in “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Start your computer in safe mode with network support. For this:
Windows 7, Vista and XP users:
- Close all programs and restart your computer.
- Click on “F8While your computer is booting, press the ” button before the Windows logo appears.
- When “Windows advanced settings menuIf it appears on your screen, use the arrow keys on your keyboard to highlight it.Safe mode with network” option and then click “INTRODUCTION“.
Windows 8 and 8.1 users:
- Click on “Windows” + “RClick the ” button to download Running dialog box.
- write “msconfig” and press Enter.
- click on Upload tab and select “Safe download” & “Network“.
- click onOK” and restart your computer.
Note: “To boot Windows”Normal modeYou need to remove the “again” markSafe download” using the same procedure.
Step 2. Delete “New player” from your control panel.
1. To do this, go to:
- Windows 8/7/Vista: Start > Control Panel.
- Windows XP: Start > Settings > Control Panel
2. Double click to open
- Add or remove programs if you have Windows XP
- Programs and features if you have Windows 8, 7 or Vista.
3. When the list of programs is displayed on your screen, sort the displayed programs by Date Installed (Installed) and then find and Delete (delete) any unknown software installed on your system recently. Also, remove the adware listed below:
- New Player Internet Explorer toolbar*
- Backup MyPC
- * Also uninstall other unknown or unnecessary apps.
Step 3: Delete New player Adware with AdwCleaner.
1. Download and save the AdwCleaner utility to your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and Double click to open “AdwCleaner” from your desktop.
3. Click on “Scanning“.
4. Click when the scan is complete “Clean” to remove all unwanted malicious entries.
4. Click on “OK” at “AdwCleaner – Info” and “OK” again to restart your computer.
5. When your computer restarts, near “AdwCleaner” go to the information (reading) window and proceed to the next step.
Step 4. Remove the “new player” with the tool to remove unnecessary programs.
1. Download and run JRT is a tool to remove unnecessary programs.
2. “Click any button to start scanning your computer.JRT is a tool to remove unnecessary programs“.
3. Be patient while JRT checks and cleans your system.
4. Close the JRT log file and then restart your computer.
Step 5. Turn off A new player with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Download and installation is one of the most trusted FREE anti-malware software available today to clean your computer of remaining malicious threats. We recommend installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium if you want to be constantly protected against malware, existing and future threats:
Removes Spyware, Adware and Malware.
Start your free download now!
Quick download and installation instructions:
- After clicking on the above link, “Start my free 14-month trial” option you can download.
- To install FREE version uncheck this amazing productActivate the free trial version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium” option on the final installation screen.
Scan and clean your computer with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
1. run”“Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” and if necessary, allow to update the program to the latest version and the malicious database.
2. When the update process is complete, “Scan nowClick ” to start scanning your system for malware and junk.
3. Now wait for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to finish scanning your computer for malware.
4. After the scan is finished, first click the “Quarantine allTo remove all threats, click ” and then “Application of actions“.
5. Wait for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove all infections from your system and then restart your computer (if required by the program) to completely remove all active threats.
6. After the system reboots, Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again to check that no more threats remain on your system.
Tip: To keep your computer clean and safe, Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware full scan on Windows”Safe mode“. Detailed instructions on how to do this can be found here.
Step 6. Clean up unwanted files and entries.
Use “CCleaner” and continue clean your system is temporary internet files and invalid registry entries.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “CCleaner”, read these instructions.