Intelewin filter (TR/Agent.tgs, TR/Agent.ddf) is a dangerous malicious trojan horse that hides its presence from detection (and removal) and steals personal information after it infects the computer, violates your privacy and does dangerous things. changes within the infected system.
Usually, Intelewin filter The Trojan is bundled into free software programs that users download and install from unknown download sources.
If the computer is infected Intelewin filter Trojan, then the antivirus security is disabled, the computer speed decreases dramatically, and more ads are constantly displayed in the Internet browser.
Intelewin Malicious Folders and Files Filter:
- C: \ Documents and Settings \ All Users \ Application Data \\Intelewin filter
Clean up Intelewin filter Trojan From your computer, do the following:
How to remove Trojan?Intelewin filter” from your computer:
Step 1: Start your computer in “Safe Mode with Networking”.
1. Turn off your computer.
2. Start your computer (Power on) and while your computer is starting up, press “F8Before the Windows logo appears, press the ” button.
3. Using the keyboard arrows, “Safe mode with network” option and press “Enter”.
Step 2: Terminate malicious processes and Clean your computer with RogueKiller.
1. Download and storage “Rogue Killer“utility program on your computer”* (such as the desktop).
Note*: Download version x86 or X64 according to your operating system version. To find your operating system version “Right clickselect “on your computer icon”.Characteristics“and look”System type” Section.
2. Double click to run Rogue Killer.
3. Okay the pre-scan to complete and then click “ScanningClick ” to perform a full scan.
3. When the full scan is complete, click “Delete” button to remove all malicious items found.
4. Shut down Rogue Killer utility and restart your computer.
5. “Start your computer”Safe mode with network” again.
6. Ccontinue to the next one step
Step 3. Delete “Intelewin filter” Program from your control panel.
1. To do this, go to:
- Windows 8/7/Vista: Start > Control Panel.
- Windows XP: Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Double click to open
- Add or remove programs if you have Windows XP
- Programs and features if you have Windows 8, 7 or Vista.
3. Find in the list of programs and delete/delete each of these applications:
- Intelewin filter (byGTgroup“)
- Also, uninstall other unknown or unnecessary apps from the list.
Step 4. Delete the rest”Intelewin filter” hidden files
Note: To perform this task, you need to enable the view of hidden files.
1. Navigate to the following paths and delete the following folder(s): Intelewin filter
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intelewin filter
Step 5: Clean adware, malicious files, and registry entries with AdwCleaner
1. Download and save “AdwCleaner” utility on your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and Double click to open “AdwCleaner” from your desktop.
3. Click on “Scanning“.
4. When the scan is finished, click “Clean” to remove all unwanted malicious entries.
4. Click on “OK” at “AdwCleaner – Info” and “OK” again to restart your computer.
5. When your computer restarts, near “AdwCleaner” information (reading) window and proceed to the next step.
Step 6. Clean your computer from remaining malicious threats.
Download it and installation is one of the most trusted FREE anti-malware software available today to clean your computer of remaining malicious threats. We recommend installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO if you want to be constantly protected against malware, existing and future threats:
Removes Spyware, Adware and Malware.
Start your free download now!
1. run”“Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” and if necessary, allow to update the program to the latest version and the malicious database.
2. When “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” main window appears on your screen, “Perform a quick scanClick “choose an option and then”.Scanning” and let the program scan your system for threats.
3. Click when the scan is complete “okay” close the information message and then press the “Show Results” press the button view and take down malicious threats were found.
4.”Show results” window, check all items found (Right click > “Select all items”) and then click “Remove the selection” button to remove all threats.
5. After the process of removing the infected items is complete“Restart your system to properly remove all active threats.”
6. continue to The next step.
Tip: To keep your computer clean and safe, Run Malwarebytes anti-malware full scan in Windows “Safe Mode”..*
*To enter Windows Safe Mode “F8” button before the Windows logo appears when your computer starts up. When “Windows advanced options menu” appears on your screen, use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate Safe mode and then click “INTRODUCTION“.
Step 7. Clean up unwanted files and entries.
Use “CCleaner” and continue clean your system is temporary internet files and invalid registry entries.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “CCleaner”, read these instructions.