Quick Clean Pro It is a malicious optimization software that once installed on your computer, it claims that it has found errors and junk files on your computer and that you need to buy the full version of the software to clean them. If your computer is infected Quick Clean Pro, you must do to ignore all fake warning messages and Don’t give any money to purchase the full version of the program. Quick Clean Pro it is a fake program which means it is fake and it is only designed to scare you and make money for its publishers.
Quick Clean Pro the program looks legitimate, but the scan results are fake, and after installing it, it disables your antivirus and compromises your computer’s security. If the computer “Quick Clean Pro” ransomware, then more FAKE security warning messages and pop-up ads are displayed on the victim’s computer screen, and the computer slows down due to the malware running in the background.
Quick Clean Pro scareware can download and install additional malware on an infected computer that can damage your operating system or steal your personal information. Ransomware programs such as these can contain malware (malicious software) in their code to compromise a computer’s security and make it vulnerable to hackers or malicious Internet attacks.
Technically “Quick Clean Pro” is not a virus and is classified as malware (“Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP)” may contain and install malicious software such as adware, toolbars, or viruses on your computer.
Quick Clean Pro Malicious software may have been installed without the user’s knowledge, as it is usually bundled with other free software that is downloaded and installed from popular Internet sites such as “.download.com (CNET)”, “Softonic.com”, and so on. For this reason, you should always pay attention to the installation options for any software you install on your computer, as many software installers include additional software that you may not want to install. . Simply put, DO NOT INSTALL ANY IMPORTANT SOFTWARE that comes with the software installer of the program you are trying to install. Specifically, when you install the program on your computer:
- “DO NOT PRESSThe next one” button is very fast on installation screens.
- READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- ALWAYS CHOOSE: “Special” installation.
- REFUSE to install any suggested add-on software that you do not want to install.
- GO WITH any option that indicates that your home page and search settings will be changed.
You should remove it immediately Quick Clean Pro from your computer by following the instructions below:
How to get rid of it Quick Clean Pro Illegal software.
Step 1: Finish “Quick Clean Pro ” workflow.
1. At the same time “Ctrl + Shift + Esc“keys on your keyboard.
2. At”Procedures” tab “fastcleanpro.exe” process and select “Complete the process” button.
Step 2. Delete “Quick Clean Pro” from your control panel.
1. To do this, go to:
- Windows 7 and Vista: Start > Control Panel.
- Windows XP: Start > Settings > Control Panel
- Click on “Windows” + “RClick the ” button to download Running dialog box.
- write “control Panel” and press Enter.
2. Double click to open:
- Add or remove programs if you have Windows XP
- Programs and features if you have Windows 8, 7 or Vista.
3. Find in the list of programs and Delete (delete) these programs:
- FastClean PRO (ASAP Tech Help LLC)
- * Also uninstall other unknown or unnecessary apps.
Step 3: Delete FastClean Pro with AdwCleaner.
1. Download and save the AdwCleaner utility to your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and Double click to open “AdwCleaner” from your desktop.
3. Click on “Scanning“.
4. Click when the scan is complete “Clean” to remove all unwanted malicious entries.
4. Click on “OK” at “AdwCleaner – Info” and “OK” again to restart your computer.
5. When your computer restarts, near “AdwCleaner” go to the information (reading) window and proceed to the next step.
Step 4. Turn off Quick Clean Pro With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
Download it and installation is one of the most trusted FREE anti-malware software available today to clean your computer of remaining malicious threats. We recommend installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium if you want to be constantly protected against malware, existing and future threats:
Removes Spyware, Adware and Malware.
Start your free download now!
Quick download and installation instructions:
- After clicking on the above link, “Start my free 14-month trial” option you can download.
- To install FREE version uncheck this amazing productActivate the free trial version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium” option on the final installation screen.
Scan and clean your computer with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
1. run”“Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” and if necessary, allow to update the program to the latest version and the malicious database.
2. When the update process is complete, “Scan nowClick ” to start scanning your system for malware and unwanted programs.
3. Now wait for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to finish scanning your computer for malware.
4. After the scan is finished, first click the “Quarantine allTo remove all threats, click ” and then “Application of actions“.
5. Wait for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove all infections from your system and then restart your computer (if required by the program) to completely remove all active threats.
6. After the system reboots, Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again to check that no more threats remain on your system.
Tip: To keep your computer clean and safe, Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware full scan on Windows”Safe mode“. Detailed instructions on how to do this can be found here.
Step 5. Clean up unwanted files and entries.
Use “CCleaner” and continue clean your system is temporary internet files and invalid registry entries.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “CCleaner”, read these instructions.