If you’ve ever installed apps like Photoshop to remove the background from photos, iOS 16 brings you some very good news. With iOS 16, you can easily remove the background of pictures on your iPhone. Whether it’s a portrait of you or a picture of your dog, you can now easily convert the image to a transparent wallpaper and use it (among other things) as a sticker. In this article we will try to teach you how to Remove Background from Image in iOS 16.
iOS 16 is packed with new headline features like a customizable lock screen, updates to Messages, and an updated design for Notifications. iOS 16 also brings some minor changes—and sometimes the minor changes are even more significant than the tentpole features. One of my favorite features of iOS 16 this year is the ability to easily lift content from an image background. Below we have mentioned the steps to remove Background From Image in iPhone.
How to Remove Background from Image in iOS 16
- Open the Photos app.
- Open an image whose background you want to remove.
- Touch and hold the subject you want to isolate until you see the subject glow with a white outline.
- Now you can use either of the following two methods to make the subject stand out from its background:
- Copy and Share: If you want to copy and paste the theme you just extracted into another app, tap Copy, open the other app and paste it there.
- Drag and drop: Since Apple has added drag and drop support in iOS 15, you can copy or share the content detached from a photo by dragging it out of the photo and using the multitasking gestures to open the app to save. share it and put it there.
We hope that our article on How to Remove Background From iPhone 14 Image will help you and solve all your problems. If you also want to know how to do it then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, iOS 16: How to Remove Background from Image.