“AVC Plus” is a rogue antivirus program that comes to your computer as a bundled program when you download and install other free software from the Internet. When AVC Plus installed on your computer, it runs at Windows Start-up and asks you to enter (purchase) a serial key to activate the program. “AVC Plus” seems legit, but if you try to remove the program from your computer (Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs), then your computer freezes and the only way to restart your computer is to restart it using the power button is to delete.
Technically “AVC Plus” is a virus and is classified as Rogue software that can contain and install other malicious software such as malware, adware, toolbars or viruses on your computer. When your computer is infected AVC Plus, then it constantly shows messages that your computer is at security risk and you need to buy software to fix them. Another symptom of infection is that your computer’s speed may slow down due to malware running in the background.
AVC Plus may be installed without the user’s warning because it is usually bundled with other free software that is downloaded and installed from certain websites such as “.download.com (CNET)”, “Softonic.com”, and so on. For this reason, you should always pay attention to the installation options for any software you install on your computer, as many software installers include additional software that you may not want to install. . Simply put, DO NOT INSTALL ANY IMPORTANT SOFTWARE that comes with the software installer of the program you are trying to install. Specifically, when you install the program on your computer:
- “DO NOT PRESSThe next one” button is very fast on installation screens.
- PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- ALWAYS CHOOSE: “Special” installation.
- REFUSE to install any suggested add-on software that you do not want to install.
- Turn ON any options that indicate that your home page and search settings will be changed.
How to remove AVC Plus Security from your computer:
Step 1: Start your computer in “Safe Mode with Networking”.
Start your computer in safe mode with network support. For this:
Windows 7, Vista and XP users:
- Close all programs and restart your computer.
- Click on “F8While your computer is booting, press the ” button before the Windows logo appears.
- When “Windows advanced settings menu” if it appears on your screen, use the arrow keys on your keyboard “Safe mode with network” option and then click “INTRODUCTION“.
Windows 8 and 8.1 users*:
* Works on Windows 7, Vista and XP.
1. Click on “Windows” + “RClick the ” button to download Running dialog box.
2. write “msconfig” and click Enter.
3. click on Upload tab and select “Safe download” & “Network“.
4. click onOK” and restart your computer.
Note: “To boot Windows”Normal modeYou need to remove the “again” markSafe download” setting using the same procedure.
Step 2. Stop and remove AVC Plus malware with RogueKiller.
Rogue Killer an anti-malware program capable of detecting, stopping and removing common malware and some advanced threats such as rootkits, rogues, worms, etc.
1. Download it and storage RogueKiller utility’* on your computer (eg desktop)
Note*: Download it version x86 or X64 according to your operating system version. To find your operating system version “Right clickselect “on your computer icon”.Characteristics“and look”System type” Section.
2. Double click to run Rogue Killer.
3. Wait until the prescan is finished and then read and “Accept it” license terms.
4. Click on “ScanningClick ” to scan your computer for malicious threats and malicious startup entries.
5. Finally, when the full scan is complete, “Register” tab, select all malware found and then “Delete” button to delete them.
6. Close “Rogue Killer” and go to the next step.
Step 3. Remove AVC Plus infection with “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free”.
Download it and installation is one of the most trusted FREE anti-malware software available today to clean your computer of remaining malicious threats. We recommend installing Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium if you want to be constantly protected against malware, existing and future threats:
Removes Spyware, Adware and Malware.
Start your free download now!
Quick download and installation instructions:
- After clicking on the above link, “Start my free 14-month trial” option to start downloading.
- To install FREE version uncheck this amazing productActivate the free trial version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium” option on the final installation screen.
Scan and clean your computer with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
1. run”“Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” and if necessary, allow to update the program to the latest version and the malicious database.
2. When the update process is complete, “Scan nowClick ” to start scanning your system for malware and junk.
3. Now wait for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to finish scanning your computer for malware.
4. When the scan is complete, “Quarantine all” button to remove all threats found.
5. Wait for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove all infections from your system and then restart your computer (if required by the program) to completely remove all active threats.
6. After the system reboots, Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware again to check that no more threats remain on your system.
Tip: To keep your computer clean and safe, Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware full scan on Windows”Safe mode“. Detailed instructions on how to do this can be found here.
Step 4. Clean up unwanted files and entries.
Use “CCleaner” and continue clean your system is temporary internet files and invalid registry entries.*
*If you don’t know how to install and use “CCleaner”, read these instructions.