It can be very useful to record the screen of your Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile phone in a video with sound to make a tutorial or show a friend how to do certain tasks in Google Pixel 7 Pro, save it in a video file and then send it or upload it to a platform like YouTube or social networks. For new Pixel 7 users switching from older Android phones or an iPhone, taking a screenshot or recording what’s on their screen can be done with a few simple steps. This article is about how to Record Google Pixel 7 Screen.
Capturing screenshots has been possible on smartphones and PCs for years, but the method of doing so differs depending on the brand or operating system. The Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro are the latest flagships from Google. They have 6.3-inch and 6.7-inch displays. While the former offers FHD + resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate, the latter has a QHD + resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. How to Record Screen on Google Pixel 7.
How to Record Screen on Google Pixel 7 Series
- Scroll down repeatedly from the top of the display. Select Screen Capture.
- Access may require swiping right. Press the Start button in the bottom right corner.
- Go to Edit and drag the screenshot into Instant Settings.
- Tap Start after choosing what you want to record. After the delay, the recording begins.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and press the screen recording alert to stop recording.
That’s it with our article on how to Record Screen on Google Pixel 7 Series. There are many reasons why you might want to take a screenshot on your Pixel phone. You might need to show someone how to do something on their phone by recording the files for them to see and replicate, or maybe you want to record a weird bug that keeps popping up on your phone.
I hope you understand this article, How to Record Google Pixel 7 Screen.