Facebook is a social network that makes it easy for you to connect and share content with family and friends online. Originally designed for college students, Mark Zuckerberg founded Facebook in 2004 while enrolled at Harvard University. Until 2006, anyone over the age of 13 with a valid email address could join Facebook. Some Facebook friends and relatives can be very annoying, but you can’t contact them easily. In this article we will try to teach you how to mute someone on Facebook.
What if you want to be in touch but don’t want to see their annoying posts? How to mute someone on Facebook. Facebook gives you two options here: you can temporarily pause someone’s posts for 30 days (to see if you really miss their presence), or you can unfollow them to mute their posts permanently. Do not be worried; both changes are reversible. The person will also not be notified that you have muted them.
How to mute someone on Facebook App
- Open Facebook and log in if you haven’t already.
- Scroll through your news feed and find a post from the person you want to mute.
- Select the three-dot menu button in the upper right corner of your post.
- If you want to defer someone’s posts, select Defer their name for 30 days.
- You’ll see a message letting you know the person has been suspended, and you can select the Cancel button if it’s a mistake or if you’ve changed your mind.
We hope our article on how to snooze someone on Facebook App will help you and solve all your problems. When you browse different social media platforms like Facebook, you come across all kinds of people. So, of course, you want to know how to mute someone’s Facebook profile.
I hope you understand this article, How to mute someone on Facebook.