Transparent images have a variety of creative uses. A collage can be created by superimposing an image. You can use a lighter or transparent image to stand out other elements, such as text or icons. Adjusting the transparency of an image is a basic manipulation and easy to do. In this article we will try to teach you how to Make a Transparent Image on Windows and Mac.
By making an image transparent, you can effectively emphasize what you want to convey. For example, many people add a transparent product image to PPT or other branding scenarios. You can create an image with a transparent background, layer or part according to your needs. Many online and offline photo editors can add transparency to your image. Below we have mentioned the steps to Make Image Transparent.
How to make a Transparent Image on a computer
How to Make a Transparent Image on Windows
How to Make a Transparent Photo with Microsoft Word
- Open Microsoft Word on your computer.
- Click Insert and then click Shapes.
- Now you need to select a shape and click on Format Shape.
- Select the Shape Outline option and then No Outline.
- Now right click on the shape and click on Format Shape.
- In the Format Shape option, click the Return icon. Now click on Image / Texture Fill.
- Now select Insert and then click Pictures. Now select the image you want to make transparent and click Insert.
- Now adjust the transparency of the image by moving the slider in the Shape Format section next to Transparency.
How to Make a Picture Transparent with Microsoft Paint 3D
- Start Paint 3D on your computer and then click Menu.
- Now click Open, then click Browse Files and open the image you want to make transparent.
- Now click on the Brush option.
- Now click on the Opacity option on the sidebar and then drag the slider to adjust the transparency level of the image. Dragging the slider to the left makes it transparent, and dragging it to the right makes it opaque.
How to Make a Transparent Image on Mac
- First, open the Pages, Number, or Keynote application on your Mac.
- Now, open the document where the image is located, which you want to make transparent, and then click on the Format icon.
- Now, select the Image in the document.
- In the Style tab, drag the Opacity slider left or right to make the Image transparent.
Here we conclude our article on Make Transparent Image on Windows and Mac. When you design something or add an image to your video, unwanted background on the image can be the biggest concern. Although it is tempting, the task can be tedious and time-consuming trying to make the image transparent without the right tools.
I hope you understand this article, How to Make a Transparent Image on Windows and Mac.