Find My uses Bluetooth signals from lost AirPods to tell you their location. However, besides Bluetooth, the second-gen AirPods Pro charging case comes with a U1 Ultra Wideband chip, and on iPhones that also have a U1 chip, there is a precise search feature that allows you to determine the distance and direction of your AirPods more precisely. which is in when they are in range compared to Bluetooth only. This article is about how to Locate AirPods Pro 2 With Find My App.
First introduced on the AirTag, Precision Finding took advantage of Apple’s proprietary U1 chip. The same chip has been built into every iPhone model since the iPhone 11, helping you find your “lost” accessories or devices. But in addition to the dedicated hardware built into your devices, Precision Finding also provides on-screen directions using your camera, accelerometer and gyroscope.
How to Use Find My App to Locate AirPods Pro 2
- After pairing AirPods Pro 2, they are automatically added to the Find My app
- Open the Find My app on your iPhone
- Select the Devices tab below
- From the list, tap your AirPods 2
- Now choose whether you want to find the case, the left bud or the right bud.
- Tap Play Audio or Search
- When you start searching, tap the volume button to play a sound as you search for them.
We hope our article on how to Use Find My App to Locate AirPods Pro 2 will help you and solve all your problems. The AirPods Pro 2 offers several useful features, including the ability for users to find their earbuds and even the charging case using the Find My app.
I hope you understand this article, How To Locate AirPods Pro 2 With Find My App.