As unexpected and uncertain as the Covid-19 pandemic was, it brought many changes to our work culture. One of those changes is the rise of online communication tools among the home working phenomenon. This has resulted in a huge increase in new subscriptions for Teams, Microsoft’s main app for online communication. Microsoft Teams is a continuous, chat-based collaboration platform with document sharing, online meetings and many other extremely useful business communication features. This article is about how to install Microsoft Teams on Android.
A great team space is key to being able to make creative decisions and communicate with each other. This shared workspace software makes this much easier to achieve, especially when a particular team is based in a very large company, has many remote employees, or is made up of a significant number of team members. Below we have mentioned the steps to download Microsoft Teams on smartphone.
How to install Microsoft Teams on an Android Smartphone
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone
- Click on the Search Bar and type “Microsoft Teams” there
- When you search the app, you will see several options. Click on Microsoft Teams android app and the window will open.
- Tap on “Install” and it will start downloading. You can download the free Microsoft Teams application using both Wifi and mobile data as only 45 MB of data is required to download.
- Once the application is downloaded and installed, click “Open” and enjoy the Microsoft Teams app on android easily.
We hope that our article on how to download Microsoft Teams on Android Smartphone will help you and solve all your problems. One of the most popular work collaboration apps on the market today, Microsoft Teams is changing the way employees work together. Especially in today’s environment, where remote and distributed workers are increasingly prevalent, it is important that workers everywhere have access to these tools.
I hope you understand this article, How to install Microsoft Teams on Android.