Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, one of the most powerful anti-malware in recent years, has recently been updated to its latest version 3.0. In the latest version, Malwarebytes removed “Anti-Malware” from the program name, because now the program combines anti-malware and anti-virus protection.Malwarebytes Free can detect and remove malware such as viruses, adware, and worms, trojans, rootkits, scams, and spyware with just a few clicks. On the other hand, if you want to always be protected against viruses and malware threats, you can buy Malwarebytes v3.0 Premium version (costs about $40 per year).
Malwarebytes Premium is a comprehensive security solution that protects your system in real time from viruses, ransomware, exploit attacks, and malicious web pages that third-party antivirus software cannot detect. Malwarebytes is updated frequently, allowing you to be protected against every new freebie that comes out. Click here to see the differences between Malwarebytes 3.0 Free and Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium.
This guide contains detailed instructions on how to install and clean your computer with Malwarebytes.
How to install and clean your computer with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v3.0 Free
Part 1. How to install Malwarebytes.
Part 2. How to clean your computer with Malwarebytes
Part 3. How to run a full scan with Malwarebytes
Part 1. How to install Malwarebytes for FREE.
1. click on Free Download button Download Malwarebytes Download page for Malwarebytes Premium TRIAL version. *
*Note: After the 14-day trial period, Malwarebytes reverts to the free version, but does not provide real-time protection against ransomware, viruses or malware.
2. When the download is complete, double click in the downloaded file to start the installation Malware.
3. press Installation to start the installation.
4. When prompted to install Malwarebytes Browser Guard, click Skip this one.
5. Once the installation is complete, read below to scan your computer with Malwarebytes for the first time.
Part 2. How to clean your computer with Malwarebytes.
1. Run the trial version of Malwarebytes Premium and wait for the program to update the antivirus database.
2. When the update process is complete, click Scan now Button to start scanning your system for malware and junk.
3. Now wait for Malwarebytes to finish scanning your computer for malware.
4. When the scan is complete, select all detected threats (if found) and then click Quarantine button to remove them all from your computer.
5. Wait for Malwarebytes to remove all infections from your system and then restart your computer (if required by the program) to completely remove all active threats.
To keep your system free of viruses and malware with Malwarebytes:
1. Always update the Malwarebytes database before scanning your computer.
2. Scan your computer regularly (eg once a week) with MBAM.
3. To make sure your computer is clean and safe, run a full scan with Malwarebytes in Windows Safe Mode. (Part 3).
Part 3. How to perform a full scan with Malwarebytes v3.0 Free
The safest way to scan and clean your computer for threats is to start Windows in safe mode and then run a full scan with Malwarebytes.
To boot Windows in safe mode:
1. Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard to boot Running dialog box.
2. Stand up msconfig and press Enter.
Select 3 Upload tab and then check the Safe download option.
4. Click on OK and restart your computer. *
*Note: To boot Windows Normal mode run MSCONFIG again, remove the mark the Safe download and restart.
For a full scan with Malwarebytes:
1. Run Malwarebytes and click on it Scanner.
2. press Advanced scanners.
3. under Custom scanning click on Configure the scan button.
3. Yes Custom scanning check all available scan options for options (1), then select all available disks (2) and finally click Start (3) button to scan your entire system for malware.
That’s it! Let me know if this guide helped you by leaving a comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.