Android has a reputation for not being big on privacy. We all know that Google makes most of its money from advertising, so it’s in the tech giant’s best interest to know everything about you so it can target the ads you’re more likely to click on. to push. But the reality is that Android – especially the latest version, Android 11 – is packed with features to help you protect your personal information. However, some are enabled by default. This article is about how to Increase Privacy on Android Phone.
On the surface, Android and privacy may not seem like the most natural bedfellows. After all, Google is known for its advertising business – which is where the company makes a share of the money – and it can be difficult to reconcile the concept of data collection with the concept of tightly controlled information. careful. Below we have mentioned the steps to root your Android smartphone.
4 Ways to keep your Android smartphone safe
Opt out of Personalization Ads
- First, open the Android Settings menu from your phone
- Then, scroll down, find, and tap ‘Google’
- Now you will find ‘Notifications’ under the SERVICES section, tap it
- Finally toggle the bar next to ‘Opt Out of Personalization Ads
- A popup notification will appear for the final confirmation, tap OK.
How to Make Changes to Privacy Settings
- First open Settings and scroll down to tap on ‘Privacy’
- Next, find ‘Send diagnostic data’ and ‘Get marketing information’
- Finally, disable both by toggling the bars next to each
How to Enable Google Play Instant
- Open the Settings menu
- Tap ‘Google’ and go to the next page
- Now select ‘Account services’
- Find and tap ‘Google Play Instant’ from this page
- Finally, toggle the bar next to ‘Upgrade web links.’
How to turn off Google Sites History
- First of all, open Settings and tap on Privacy
- Next, tap on ‘Google Location History’
- From the next page, toggle the bar next to Location History, and you’re good to go
We hope that our article on ways to root your Android smartphone will help you and solve all your problems. If you also want to know the ways through which you can increase the security of your Android smartphone then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Increase Privacy on Android Phone.