If you’re someone who lets your friends and family access your iPhone from time to time, you definitely don’t want them to see your private pictures in your photo library. Apple allows iPhone users to hide their secret pictures by sending them to a hidden album, giving you peace of mind when you give your iPhone to someone. In this article we will try to teach you how How to hide Photos on iOS 16.
The option to hide pictures and videos on iPhone has been around for a while, but iOS 16 makes it a little more secure. As an explanation, earlier versions of iOS allowed users to move their photos from their main library to a hidden album. However, this hidden album was just a tap away from revealing your secret pictures and anyone who had physical access to your unlocked iPhone could easily see your hidden pictures.
How to hide Photos on iOS 16
- Open the Photos app.
- Open a photo or video you want to hide.
- Tap the “More” button (3 dots) in the top right and select “Hide”.
- Tap “Hide Photo” to confirm and the selected image will be hidden.
How to hide multiple photos at once in iOS 16
- Open the Photos app and go to the relevant photo album or All Photos.
- Tap “Select” at the top right and select the photos you want to transfer to the hidden album.
- Tap the ellipsis button in the bottom right corner and then tap the Hide option.
- Tap Hide Photos to confirm your choice.
We hope our article on How to Hide Photos On iPhone will help you and solve all your problems. The fastest way to hide photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch is to use the native Photos app. Basically, it removes the selected images from all available views in the Photos app, but doesn’t lock them in a locked vault.
I hope you understand this article, iOS 16: How to hide Photos on iPhone.