Are you having a lot of trouble trying to get the Netflix app working on Windows 10? It works with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, but not with the app at all. “Netflix app has quit” when opened, it gets stuck on the startup logo and that’s it. For some other users, the Netflix Windows 10 app worked without issue for several weeks. In this article we will try to teach you how to Fix Netflix App When It Stops Working in Windows 11.
Netflix users are not entirely happy with Windows 10. A simple glance at the ratings in the Windows Store shows it all. However, using a desktop app is better than watching your favorite series in a browser. Did you find that the Netflix app is not working on Windows? The Netflix app stops working, there is no sound, or there is a black screen when you start playing videos. Or the Netflix app could not be opened with various errors like:
4 Ways to Fix Netflix When It Stops Working in Windows 11
Check for updates
- Open Settings, and then click Update & Security.
- In the left menu, click Windows Update.
- Now click on the “Check for Updates” button to check for available updates.
- If updates are pending, click Download and install updates.
- Once the updates are downloaded, install them and your Windows will be up to date.
Update Netflix App
- Open Microsoft Store.
- Click on the three dots icon available at the top right corner.
- Now click on the Downloads and updates.
- Then, click on the Get updates button.
- If any updates are available then it will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Update graphics drivers
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand Display adapters and then right-click on your NVIDIA graphics card and select Uninstall.
- Press Windows Key + X then select Control Panel.
- From Control Panel click on Uninstall a Program.
- Uninstall everything related to Nvidia.
- Restart the computer to save changes and again download the setup from the manufacturer’s website.
Reset the Netflix App on Windows
- Open Settings and then click on Apps.
- Select Apps & features then search for Netflix app in the search box.
- Click on the Netflix app and then click on the Advanced options link.
- Under Advanced options, scroll down and find the Reset option.
- Now click on the Reset button under the Reset option.
We hope that our article on methods to fix Netflix When It Stops Working in Windows 11 will help you and solve all your problems. If you are facing similar issues and want to know how to solve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Netflix When It Stops Working in Windows 11.