You finally have time to play the long awaited Marvel’s Midnight Suns. You download the game, launch it and start a new campaign. When you’re stuck on a loading screen, you’ll see an Iron Man card go in and out, battle music starts, and a conversation between two heroes starts. Before you know what’s going on, Marvel’s Midnight Suns freezes and crashes. In this article we will try to teach you how Marvel Midnight Suns Crash at Launch Issue.
Firaxis Games’ latest tactical RPG, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, is finally here and it will hardly disappoint most people. However, like all other new games, the game seems to cause problems for some players. One of the most commonly reported issues for a long time is the random and even constant crashing issues for the PC version of Marvel’s Midnight Suns.
Marvel Midnight Suns keeps crashing: The new version of the popular game Marvel Midnight Suns is finally here. As is often the case, there were many problems at the beginning. When playing Marvel Midnight Suns, one of the most common problems, at least on a computer, is that the computer keeps crashing. Below are the steps to resolve Crashing Marvel Midnight Suns issues.
4 Ways to Fix Marvel’s Midnight Suns Crash at Launch
Run the game as admin
- Go to the Marvel’s Midnight Suns installed game directory.
- Right-click the application file on your computer.
- Click Properties > Click the Compatibility tab.
- Click the Run this program as administrator checkbox to select it.
- Click Apply and then click OK to save the changes.
- Double click on the game app file to launch it.
Disable full screen optimization
- Open the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Right-click Marvel’s Midnight Suns > Click Manage.
- Click Browse Local Files > Go to the Marvel’s Midnight Suns installed folder.
- Right-click SlimeRancher2.exe > Click Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab > make sure you click Disable screen optimization to check it.
- Click Apply and then OK to save the changes.
- Press Windows keys + I to open the Settings.
- Click Windows Update, and then click Check for updates.
- If an update is available, click Download and Install.
- Wait for the update process to complete.
- Restart your computer
Repair Game Files
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Click on Library.
- Click on the three-dot icon next to Marvel’s Midnight Suns.
- Click Verify > Wait for the process to complete and the launcher to restart.
- Launch the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Right click on Marvel’s Midnight Suns in the list.
- Click Properties > Change to local files.
- Click Check integrity of game files.
- Restart your computer
We hope you like our article on methods to Fix Marvel Midnight Suns Crash at Launch. If you are facing the same kind of problems with your game and you want to know how to solve this problem then follow the method steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Marvel Midnight Suns Crashing at Launch Edition.