Facebook is undoubtedly the largest social media platform available. Millions of people post updates about their daily lives on the platform to keep their friends and family up to date. One of the cool features of the site is that there are tons of videos that people can watch. Most social media marketers know that Facebook videos that don’t play on mobile influence people. This article is about how to fix Facebook Not Playing Videos on Android.
If you’re looking for the trend of bulk video viewing, you’ll definitely attribute it to Facebook, even more so than YouTube or related sites. This is mainly because of what started out as a social media platform; he began to show how engaging content shapes audiences, especially through video.
There can be countless reasons why Facebook videos won’t play on iPad, iPhone or similar devices. First you have to make your settings for Adobe Flash Player. But when that is present, it can be a serious concern. Below are the steps to fix Facebook Not Playing Videos on Android issues.
4 Ways to Fix Facebook Not Playing Videos on Android Smartphones
Restart the Facebook app manually
- Open the Settings app on your Android device and tap on the App List option to see a list of all installed apps.
- Then, find and locate the Facebook app to open it.
- Tap the Force Stop button to close all running instances of the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Additionally, tap the Facebook app again to relaunch it.
Clear Facebook App Cache and Temporary Files
- Open the Settings app and tap on the App List to see a list of all installed applications.
- Next, search for the Facebook app to open it. Tap on the Storage Usage option to see the space used by this app on your Android device.
- Additionally, click the Clear Caches button to clear app caches and their associated temporary files.
- Relaunched the app to check if the issue is resolved.
Reset the Current Device’s Network Settings
- Open the Settings app and click on the Search icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Type reset network settings in the search bar and tap it to configure it.
- Then, confirm your action by clicking on the Reset Network Settings option.
- Restart your Android device and connect to your favorite network to verify if the video playback issue is resolved.
Log Out and Log In to Your Facebook Account Manually
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device and tap the three bar icon at the top right corner
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap the logout button to sign out of your Facebook account on the app.
- Once you are logged out, you can sign back into your Facebook account to verify if the issue is resolved.
So, here we present our article on How to Fix Facebook Not Playing Videos on Android. Video streaming has become an everyday convenience, but like most technology, it’s not without its flaws. Anything from bad internet to a system-wide glitch could be preventing you from viewing.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Facebook Not Playing Videos on Android.