On Windows 11, Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) refers to the on-screen error when the system cannot process a certain operation that causes the device to crash without warning. Typically, you will see a “blue screen” (also known as a “stop error”, “system crash” or “error check” during an upgrade, system startup, or “out of the blue” while actively working with applications. This article we will try to teach you how to Fix Blue Screen of Death Errors On Windows 11.
Also, you will only see a blue screen Background with a sad Kaomoji without enough information to determine the cause of the problem. However, the problem can usually be narrowed down to a faulty update, device driver, compatibility issues with a particular application, or a hardware component that needs replacing. Below we have mentioned the steps to fix Windows 11 Blue Screen of Death Errors.
3 Ways to Fix Windows 11 Blue Screen of Death Errors
Restart Windows 11 in Safe Mode
- Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds to turn off your computer.
- Press the power button again to turn it back on. Repeat this process if your Windows 11 did not start.
- Hold down the F11 key (F8 or another key on some computers) while pressing the power button. Windows will restart completely to enter the Windows Recovery Environment.
- The Select option screen is displayed.
- Please select Troubleshooting -> Advanced -> Startup Settings -> Restart.
- When Windows 11 restarts, you will see a list of options.
- Press F4 to enter Safe Mode or press F5 to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
- Press Windows + S to open Search.
- Type Windows memory diagnostics.
- Click this tool in the search results or press Enter to open it directly.
- Select Restart now and check for problems (recommended).
- Wait for the test to finish.
- You can then open Event Viewer -> select Windows logs -> click System to see the latest MemoryDiagnostic file.
Unplug Unnecessary Devices
It has often been observed that if you have too many hardware devices connected to your computer, the operating system will crash and the Blue Screen of Death error will appear. Mainly related to driver conflicts and USB peripherals not working well with OS. So the simple solution is to disconnect all unnecessary hardware devices connected to your computer. After that, restart the computer and the BSOD error should be resolved.
We hope our article on how to fix Windows 11 Blue Screen of Death Errors will help you and solve all your problems. If you are facing similar problems and want to know how to solve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death Errors On Windows 11.