OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro smartphones are now getting Android 13 based OxygenOS 13 update in India, Europe and North America. The stable version will be rolled out to users who participated in the open beta, and regular smartphone users will get it gradually. OnePlus is also tweaking Bitmoji to offer ever-greater display animations. For privacy reasons, the phone automatically provides a pixel on sensitive messages in chat screenshots. The same feature is available on ColorOS 13 based on Android 13. The update also adds “periodic deletion of clipboard data to protect privacy”. This article is about how to download Android 13 on OnePlus.
OxygenOS 13, OnePlus seems to have fully adopted the ColorOS design language. Unsurprisingly, the latest OnePlus skin packs several new features, including a new animation engine, seamless headphone connectivity, expanded AOD customization options, optimized Dolby sound effects, Kids Space, new Bitmoji AOD animations, and Hyperboost GPA 4.0 for gambling, to name but a few. Below we have mentioned the steps to install Android 13 on OnePlus.
How to install OxygenOS 13 on OnePlus
- Download the official Russian ROM
- Once the file is downloaded, go to the File Manager.
- Long press the file to select it.
- Hit the overflow action menu (three vertical dots).
- Select Cut.
- Hit Internal storage.
- Hit the Paste button to paste the file in your phone’s root directory. Now that the file is in the required directory, you can proceed with the local upgrade.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Select System.
- Hit System updates.
- Hit Install Now to manually install OxygenOS 13 on your OnePlus phone.
- Once the installation is complete, navigate to the About phone page to verify the build number.
We hope that our article on how to download and install OxygenOS 13 on OnePlus smartphones will help you and solve all your problems. Based on Android 13, the latest OxygenOS release debuts an Aquamorphic design with smoother system animations for better performance.
I hope you understand this article, How to download Android 13 on OnePlus.