Windows 8 (or 8.1) SmartScreen is a Windows feature that helps protect you from malicious sites and programs that could harm your computer. SmartScreen checks the web content you visit or software you try to install on your computer, and if it finds it dangerous, will then warn you by displaying a warning message and disable access to that content or software. At the same time, SmartScreen sends information about the content you access and its publisher to Microsoft SmartScreen online services to mark its origin as suspicious.
This guide contains instructions on how to disable SmartScreen in Windows 8 and Windows 8. OS.
How to disable SmartScreen in Windows 8 and 8.1
1. Click on “Windows” + “RClick the ” button to download Running dialog box.
2. write “control Panel” and press Enter.
3. ‘ buttonSystem and security‘.
4. Click ‘Center of Action”.
5. Click to expand’Security‘ settings.
6. select ‘Change Settings’ Under Windows SmartScreen.
7. selectDo nothing (turn off Windows SmartScreen)’ option and selection’OK‘.
You are done. Follow the same procedure to turn Windows SmartScreen back on, but this time choose the first option. (Get administrator permission before running an unknown program…) and click OK.