When you sign in to your Facebook account from your Android device using the Facebook app, you automatically appear online in Facebook Chat. However, if you want to avoid this, then you can disable this feature from your android phone.
How to Delete Facebook Chat on Android Devices.
Step 1. Turn off Chat availability from your Android phone.
To disable Facebook Chat, log in to your Facebook account on your Android device.
Once you’re signed in, use one of the following options to turn off Facebook Chat:
Option 1: Turn off Facebook Chat from the Facebook settings menu.
1. tap on Facebook settings sign .
2. Scroll down and “Application settings“.
3. In GENERAL SETTINGStap on sure (uncheck). Facebook chat On checkbox.
Option 2: Turn off Facebook Chat from the user menu of the Facebook app.
1. tap on icon in the upper right corner.
2. tap on toothed sign.
3. Click to remove icon”Facebook chat“ “On” check box.
Option 3: Disable Facebook Chat from your device’s Settings menu button.
1. tap on Settings Menu button on your Android device.
2. tap on Settings.
3. tap on sure (uncheck). Facebook chat On checkbox.
You are done.