Converting images to PDF will make your work look more professional to your clients. It also gives you the advantage of putting different images into one file (PDF), which is very useful for the end audience, for example, if you want to create your own catalog with your product or creation and present it to your customers.
This tutorial will show you the steps you need to take to convert an image file to a PDF.
How to Convert Image Files to PDF
If you want to convert BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF or WMF image(s) files to PDF, proceed to the next steps:
Step 1. Download and install “PDFill PDF Tools”.
1. Download PDFill PDF Tools* from here (CNET):
Note*: The installation package includes an evaluation copy of the PDFill PDF editor, FREE PDF tools, and the full PDFill application, including a FREE PDF and image recorder.
2. Save open the program on your computer or “Running” to start the installation immediately.
3. Click on “Yes” in the UAC warning message.
4. Click on “The next one“ on the welcome screen.
5. Accept it Click on the license agreement and “The next one“
6. Leave the default settings (or change them according to your needs) and click “.The next one“.
7. Click on “Installation‘ to start the installation.
8. When the PDFill applications installation is complete, clickTermination“. *
Note.*: After installation, the installer checks and updates the Sun Java machine.
You can start working with PDFill PDF Free tools in the following ways:
a. Double click on “PDFill PDF Tools (Free)” icon on your desktop or
from ” Start Menu > Programs > PDFill > PDFill PDF Tools (Free)“
When PDFill PDF Free Tools is launched, you can see all the features of the program. I found this program to be great because it provides some very useful functions to do if you are working with PDF files.
The most important features of PDFill PDF Free tools are:
1. Consolidation: Merge or combine two or more PDF files into one PDF file.
2. Split, reorder, or delete: Split, extract, reorder, or delete PDF pages from a PDF file into a new file.
3. Encrypt and Decrypt with Security Options: Encrypt or decrypt PDF documents. Protect PDF files with passwords and prevent PDF files from being printed, copied, modified, filled, extracted, signed, assembled or combined.
4. Rotate and crop: Rotate a PDF page or crop a page to rearrange it.
5. Convert images to PDF: Convert images (bmp, jpg, gif, png, tiff and wmf) to PDF with layout options.
6. Convert PDF to images: Save PDF pages to images (png, jpg, bmp and tiff) using DPI options.
7. Add information: Add information (title, author, subject, keywords, creator, etc.) to PDF documents.
Step 2: Convert your image(s) to PDF files.
How to use PDFill PDF Free Tools to convert your image(s) to PDF files.
1. To whom Convert your images to PDF files. press the button9. Convert images to PDF” button.
2. On the next screen, you have to choose one of two options:
a. Add a picture: By selecting this option, you can convert a single image or separate images into a single PDF file.*
b. Add all images under the folder: By selecting this option, you can convert all the images in the folder into a single PDF file.*
Tip*: After converting the image(s), you can always split the final PDF file into separate PDF files (pages).2. Split, Reorder, or Delete” feature “PDFill Free Tools” program.
3. For example, it allows you to convert two separate images to PDF. Click on “Add a picture“:
4. Choose the The image(s) you want to convert to a PDF file. and select “It’s open“
5. If you want to convert more images to PDF format, repeat the previous step.*
Tip*: to save Ctrl the key pressed if you want to select multiple images at once.
6. Then set your preferred page layout by selecting a page and then click the button.Move up” or “Scroll down” button.
7. The next one specify PDF page size (eg A4) and Page orientation (e.g. portrait).
Optionally, you can specify Image Layout (number of rows or columns), Page Margins, and Space between Images.
8. Once you’re done with your preferences, click Save More to continue.
9. Now write the name for PDF file and then click “Save“
10. Wait until the transfer process is complete (the program will flash) and click “.Shut down” button to end the program or repeat the last steps to continue converting the image to PDF.
Read this article to find out: How to convert PDF file(s) to image(s).