There is a temptation to upgrade on the spot, but such a process is not without risk. And let’s face it, nothing beats the feeling of a clean install of Windows 11. Say goodbye to that clutter, dead apps and questionable downloads and say hello to a shiny looking desktop. Whether you’re building a new Windows PC or just want a complete fresh start on your existing PC, you’ll need to perform a clean install of Windows 11, boot from an installation disc, and write the new OS to your storage . drive. This article is about how to Clean Install Windows 11.
Whether you have a valid product key or not (see How to get Windows 11 for free or cheap), downloading a Windows 11 ISO costs nothing, and there are three main ways to do it. First, you can download the Windows 11 ISO directly from Microsoft or use the company’s Media Creation Tool to download the software and write it directly to a USB flash drive.
How to Clean Install Windows 11
Windows 11 22h2 download ISO
- To get Windows 11 22H2 ISO file, go to Download Windows 11 official page.
- In the Download Windows 11 Disc Image (ISO) section, select Windows 11, select a language and click Download 64-bit to get the Windows 11 22H2 ISO file.
Create a Bootable USB Drive with Windows 11 22H2 ISO
- Find Rufus and send him.
- Connect your USB drive to the computer.
- Select your ISO file – like Win11_22H2_English_x64v1.iso, configure something and click START to create a bootable USB drive.
Clean Install Windows 11 22H2
- Boot PC into BIOS menu and change boot order to allow Windows to run from this USB drive.
- Choose language, time format, and keyboard mode.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click I don’t have a product key.
- Select an edition of Windows 11 22H2.
- Click Custom: Install Windows only (advanced) to continue.
- Select a partition where you want to install the Windows 11 2022 Update.
- The installation process begins.
That’s it with our article on how to Clean Install Windows 11. A clean install effectively cleans your computer, so make sure you back up local data. This includes documents, photos and passwords you want to keep. Note that a clean install does not provide a restore option.
I hope you understand this article, How to Clean Install Windows 11.