Apple unveiled iOS 16, iPadOS 16, and macOS Ventura at the WWDC22 keynote. compared to the 2021 major release, these new operating system (OS) updates pack a lot of visual changes The iPhone is more customizable and the iPad M1 now supports resizable application windows. Meanwhile, the Mac UI has been streamlined to better match iPadOS interfaces. notable among the quality of life additions in iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 is the ability to view safe Wi-Fi passwords.
For a long time, this feature was exclusive to macOS; now Apple mobile users can also view a list of all their safe networks, reveal passwords, and forget or delete them. Apple previously provided the option to share Wi-Fi passwords between Apple devices with We have provided an option to easily share Wi-Fi passwords between Apple devices. However, to share Wi-Fi passwords with non-Apple devices, sometimes you need to see the password.
How to check safe Wi-Fi passwords in iOS 16 and iPadOS 16
Get safe Wi-Fi passwords on iPhone and iPad
- Make sure your iDevice is running iOS 16 or iPadOS or higher.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select “Edit” in the upper right corner.
- Authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your device password (depending on your device).
- You will see a list of all your saved networks. Here, select the (i) icon next to the network name to view or forget its password.
- Note that if you have iCloud keychain sync enabled, deleting the Wi-Fi password from one Apple device will delete the password on your iCloud-enabled devices. In that case, you will need to re-enter your password to re-enter that particular network.
If they are using an iPad, iPhone or Mac and are on your contact list. Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both devices. Also, turn off Personal Hotspot, if it is running. Also, make sure that your Apple ID email address is saved in someone else’s phone. Now, make sure your device is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
I hope you understand this article, How to check safe Wi-Fi passwords in iOS 16 and iPadOS 16.