Google Chrome has many features that are convenient and practical for users. One of these features is the ability to change Chrome’s language to display all its menus and settings in your language, or to view its content in different languages.
More specifically, we can change the Chrome UI display language to our local language, which is very convenient for many people who don’t know English. Content translation is another useful feature of the Chrome browser, as it translates the content of the web page into the language we want, which is useful for people who do not speak the language in which the material is written.
This guide contains instructions on how to display the Google Chrome UI and content in your preferred language.
How to change the display language of Chrome menus and content.
The option to change Chrome’s language is available in both the Android and desktop versions of Chrome, and this guide will show you how to change the language settings in both versions.
How to Change Chrome Language on Desktop
To force Chrome for desktop to display its menus in a different language or to offer to translate web content into your language, follow these steps:
1. Open a new tab and enter chrome://settings/languages in the address bar and click Enter to access language settings.
2. Click on the drop down menu language languages.
3. If the desired language is not listed, follow these steps to add it.
3a. click on Add languages option.
3b. Find the desired language from the list (or search for it) and select it click the check box next to him. Then click Add.
4. Click the three dots next to the language you want Chrome to display. .
5. click the box next to it Display Google Chrome browser in this language to set it as the display language. *
*Note: It’s optional and you can check the “Offer to translate pages in this language” option if you want.
6. Finally click Restart Restart Google Chrome and apply the changes.
How to Change Chrome Language on Mobile
To force Chrome for desktop to display its menus in your language, follow these steps:
1. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select Settings in the menu options.
2. Scroll down and tap Advanced options Languages.
3. If the desired language is not in the list, click on it Add a language option.
4. Tap the search icon in the top right and type a word language name and select it by clicking on it.
5. Finally, click on it three points click to the right of the desired language and select it Go to the top.
That’s it! Let me know if this guide helped you by leaving a comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.