Today one of my customers told me that the mapped network drives are not available on his Windows 10 PC. After looking into the problem, I tried changing the shared folder to a drive letter, but found that the drive letter I had previously used for mapping was not available. If you are facing a similar issue, continue reading below to fix it.
This guide contains instructions for solving the following problem in Windows 10: No network drivers in Windows 10 – Mapped network drives are not displayed.
How to fix: Windows 10 or Windows 7 has no network mapped drivers.
Offer: Before proceeding below, go ahead and install all available Windows 10 updates and see if the issue persists.
1. Opening Registry editor. For this:
1. Press at the same time Win + R buttons to open the run command window.
2. Stand up regedit and press Enter To open the registry editor.
2. Go to this button on the left panel:
3. Right-click on an empty space in the right pane and select New > DWORD (32-bit value).
4. Name the new value: EnableLinkedConnections
5. double click on EnableLinkedConnections value, Change the value data to 1 and press OK.
6. Close the registry editor and restart Computer.
7. After restarting, all mapped network drives will be available again.
That’s it! Let me know if this guide helped you by leaving a comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.